My wife attended a business conference for half of our stay and we spent the balance of our time relaxing. As others have noted, the hotel's staff were very friendly and accommodating.One exception occurred while dining at the Tarpon House restaurant. My wife ordered a glass of wine to enjoy with her dinner. After being poured, we both agreed the wine had turned. Ashton, our waitress, indicated a new bottle would be opened and a fresh glass would be poured. Before the new glass was delivered, a manager named John G. arrived at our table to advise the wine my wife had ordered was not one of his favorites and suggested she should chose a different wine. What an odd comment to make. It should be noted the glass poured from the new bottle was fine. At any rate, our room was located on the 11th floor of the Sanibel Tower. The room was very comfortable, had a wonderful view and housekeeping did a fine job keeping things tidy. We enjoyed a sunset cruise on the hotel's yacht. We agreed the filet mignon served on the yacht was our favorite meal experienced during our stay. One tip I do not recall being mentioned in previous reviews is in relation to the outdoor pools. The main pool located next to The Cove restaurant is very active. The pool located below Charley's Cabana Bar is quiet and more reserved. The sunsets are not to be missed. We would return to this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbor Resort And Spa