My husband and I were looking for a mini vacation and found this on Trip Advisor but booked it through Travelocity, not through the hotel itself. We thought the price of $119 seemed quite reasonable for a Marriot Resort and the pictures looked amazing. The guy on the phone said he couldn't guarantee our request for a Gulf view room which we thought was odd, especially since we were going the weekend after Labor Day figuring it would be quiet. Upon arrival, we were more than pleasantly surprised by the hotel and its location on the water. Valet parking is available but be forewarned that if you use it, you will be charged an additional $20 fee which does not cover tipping or even go to the guys that are very attentive. One valet told us it was a complimentary service, so we used it, then had a $20 service charge at check out. They did reverse the charge when my husband mentioned we were told there was no charge. We can't recall other hotels charging for valet parking. That aside, the property is beautiful and well maintained. Luckily at check in, we were told we were able to get a water front room. We were on the 7th floor of the 11 floor hotel and the view was more than we expected. It faced west and the sunset couldn't have been more perfect. They do offer a sunset dinner cruise but we were heading to the beach to relax and didn't want to be on any schedule. The pool is very large with lots of lounge chairs, and the hot tub was open late which we used around 11pm. There is a fitness center and spa available but we had other plans and weren't able to use it. There are also restaurants on site but we were out for the evening checking out the area. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend staying here and we would definitely come back and stay longer than just one night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbor Resort And Spa