We visited this Marriott for a long weekend visiting family. The setting for the hotel was on the bay and a great location for watching sunsets. The staff was courteous and professional. The fitness center was very nice and had a lot of equipment. We stayed in the Captiva Tower not realizing that it was separate from the main hotel and dining facilities. This wasn't a big problem as the walk was short and they provided shuttle service but something to be aware of. The other surprise was on our bill when we checked out. We had a $15/day resort fee which isn't unusual but I was surprised by the $12/day self parking fee. Overall, we enjoyed the stay and will come back again when in the area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbor Resort And Spa