Sorry let me say first of all - we are big Marriott fans but not this time. Yes the staff are lovely and the views stunning from the main hotel.
Parts of the Hotel are in need of refurbishment, the area surrounding the pool needs a power wash and outside Charlie's bar was having work done - heavy duty drilling at 9am!
Music commenced around 8am - quite loud and a tad early for me as was the banging from above - fixing something with a hammer and drill.
Most annoying of all a daily resort charge + tax and a daily parking charge + tax which adds up.
The lady at check out said the resort charge covers things like the bicycles etc - yet on the website it states something like bicycles are complimentary. Another guest was complaining like mad about this as we checked out. Surely one tax to cover all or no tax at all.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbor Resort And Spa