The staff was very friendly. When we stepped on the elevator to go up to our upper floor room there was what seemed to be a splattered dried pina colada on the inside of the elevator door. I mentioned to the bellman that it looked like housekeeping might need to swing in there to wipe it down. He chuckled and that stain remianed there the entire weekend of our stay. Another elevator door had a smashed bloody bug on the inside of the door that remianed there also the entire stay. Doesn't housekeeping clean the elevator interiors in hotels anymore? There was dirty unkempt details to this hotel. Door handles with prints all over them in rooms, long black hair all in bedding when we turned the sheets down the first night as if the sheets were never changed.
The second night a loud party checked into the room next to us and they sounded like they were arguing all the time very loudly.
On the bright side the Court Side Steak House on property was great. Seafood was superb. Giant shrimp cocktalils, wonderful lobster and great service staff.
I felt that this place had its day but is heading downhill as time goes on. Great location but time is not kind to this place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbor Resort And Spa