We are frequent guests at Marriott properties as we own timeshares through the company, and are usually very pleased with our stays. However, Sanibel Harbour has the policy that if you are a Marriott Rewards member, you are given a room in the Captiva Tower. Rather than Captiva, I think it should say "captive." You are quite a distance from the main lobby/resort and the view of the parking lot was less than desirable. This was quite unexpected since as an elite member you are usually given upgraded rooms and views. The resort fee is ridiculous, since there are no resort amenities given such as beachside chairs, etc. They don't even have a beach where you can swim, and the pool at the Captiva Towers is bleak and dreary looking, under the overhang of the building with no flowers, scenery, etc. My husband and I were particularly disappointed as we had stayed two previous nights at the Marco Island Marriott Resort which truly was a gem of a property. The staff at Sanibel was friendly and helpful, food good but pricey and slow service. Overall, would give it an average rating, but not worth the price, especially to be away from the main building, lack of scenery, extra fees, etc.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbor Resort And Spa