All reviewsfire pitpasta barvan drivergreat hotelmyers airportbreakfast buffetfree shuttleflorida gulf coast universityroom was largeshuttle servicehot tubthe entire staffbusiness tripfront desk staffnice poolft myersluther
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Very nice, clean, convenient hotel. Hotel staff was extremely helpful --even printed out directions to a restaurant we were interested in visiting. Our room was clean and roomy. Internet service was fast and easy to connect to. Our room was very quiet -- even with a pre-teen girls soccer team staying on the same floor! The only downside to this hotel is that breakfast is not included with the room; which it should be for the price!

Room Tip: The lobby area is always busy and loud. The rooms are quiet. Ask for a room overlooking the lake.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Brian H, Managing Director at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Dear Megntally, thanks for your kind review of our hotel room and staff. Also, we recently replaced our entire Internet Wi-Fi service and it is heartening to know it is making a difference in our guest's experience. As a full service hotel, we do offer packages wherein breakfast is included, on some days it is only a $5-10 add on for (2) hot, freshly-made twenty-three item buffet breakfasts with an array of juices and coffees. We feel it is a wonderful value considering at most of the limited service hotels where breakfast is included the breakfast actually consists of frozen egg product and/or frozen waffle. Thanks again for visiting with us and we are grateful for your nice review which I will share with our team.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

I came to the Holiday Inn Fort Myers Town Center with a horrible re-activating cold and I think I was desperate because I couldn’t get rid of my cold. I was upfront and open and told my bartender Eric my situation; I am a flight attendant and I came to work at 80% and not 100% Over a cold and ended up reactivating the cold. When he heard that I had a tight hacking cough which I first told him about and then he witnessed firsthand, he brought out an orange sliced into four parts. That along with the awrsome whisky drinks that he concocted am making me drowsy right now and m looking forwarded to my first cough free night. At least I’m hoping that’s the case but I can’t say how cared for he made me feel when he brought out the oranges and instructed me to eat everything accept the seeds. Thank you Eric,

Rita Michel

1  Thank rpmstar
Brian H, Managing Director at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear RPM, so nice to hear that Eric made you feel so much better with his empathy and concoction. As a flight attendant logging thousands of miles and staying in so many hotels, I imagine you could write many guest service stories, both positive and negative. I'm glad to hear the positive ones from our hotel, we very much value our airline partners.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Short trip to Ft. Myers; yet Holiday Inn Airport-Town center staff made the travel transition effortless. They greeted me with a magnificent sense of service. Bravo! My flight left @ 7, and chatting with Nick at 4:45am left me feeling energized. He is a tremendous attribute to the organization. I would definitely recommended staying here for any travel.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Brian H, Managing Director at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2018

Dear Haven, thanks for recognizing Nick, he is one of our best guest service agents. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

From the moment we arrived, which was early, we were told that our junior suite was ready and available for check in.The Front Desk Manager, Amir Hanna, which we found out was our driver from the airport, heard that our aunt wanted to be on the same floor but she was told that there were no rooms available. He personally went up and checked to see if there were any rooms ready and available on the same floor as us for her. He checked the room next door to us and saw that it was clean and ready which lead to him giving that room to her and checking her in immediately after us.

We were served daily by Ester in housekeeping. Not only was our room spotless and restocked, but you could tell she had thoroughly made sure everything was cleaned. Every time we saw her in the hall, she would say "Good Morning" with the biggest and sweetest smile. Blanca in housekeeping was the same way and was a big help and teammate, helping anyone in need! Toni is awesome as well. We would see her about every day down in the lobby area cleaning. She would greet us, ask us how we are, and always had a smile on her face. We even started looking for her if we didn't see her around to say "hello". They were all amazing and made our stay even more enjoyable!

The people at the front desk were amazing. They were kind, welcoming, and greeted us each time they saw us walk by. Donovan at the front desk was fantastic! I couldn't thank him enough for his help and spirit to serve. I was especially thankful when Donovan personally ran to find me a AAA battery for my insulin pump which was an emergency at the time. He could have easily called the shuttle to take me over to the gas station not too far from the hotel but instead immediately went looking for a battery for me.

Tyler and his team Adam, Frankie, Vagner, Chef Murra, Ewa, and Annie provided all of us super-fantastic service and excellent food! Annie always welcomed us with a smile and "Good Morning!".Tyler has done an exceptional job with management and service as well!

Mike,the shuttle driver and jack-of-all-trades, was a true professional. When we were looking for a place to eat or thinking of going shopping, he would tell us the best places to try especially Jason's Deli and their baked potato creations. Where ever we went, he would jump out and open the door for my family and I each time. He was humorous and kind which made this trip even better.

I want to thank everyone for their amazing hospitality and polite attitude. We absolutely LOVED staying at this hotel and would definitely come back. Nowadays, it's hard to find good service like we did here so thank you again and hope to see you soon!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Brian H, Managing Director at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Dear Philip, wow where to begin? I hope you don't mind if we use your comprehensive review of our team and amenities as an advertisement for our hotel! It is truly wonderful to see so many team members made a positive impression on you and your family. Hope to be of service to you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I just wanted to thank the staff at this location especially Eric, Luther, and LaGooney making my trip a little more special on my birthday. Like to thank Luther for following later that evening for the weird odor in the pick up shuttle. Wanted to thank Eric for amusing entertainment where he and chef LaGooney made my dining experience amazing! You all are amazing thank you!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear Rositta, thank you for spending your birthday with our team members. I will share your kind words of support with Lagooney, Eric and Luther