All reviews fire pit van driver pasta bar chef murray flight crew breakfast buffet hotel restaurant myers airport shuttle service room was large hot tub business trip front desk staff ft myers luther donovan ihg
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

I'm a flight attendant and go to different hotels all the time. Tim, the driver is super AWESOME and helpful since the moment he picks you up at the airport. So many interesting info from him. And best bartender I have met so far.. Chastity is just GREAT!!!! She even remembered me from almost 5 months ago.!!! Definitely will come back and recommend it to everyone!!! Can't wait to come back!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Brian H, Managing Director at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Dear Mariangely C, thank you for taking the time to write in about Tim and Chasity and your experience at our property! I will definitely pass along your kind words to them. We love having airline personnel stay with us so if you ever make it here on a Monday, please join us for our airline night with happy hour prices and select complimentary appetizers for all crew members! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 15, 2016

My husband and I are staying the month of October at Fort Myers Beach. We read about Jazzy Friday at this hotel. We had to try it. It exceeded our expectations. What an entertaining early evening! There were happy hour food and drink specials. In addition, we had the complimentary pasta which was cooked while we watched. There was a 2 piece musical group with great singing. What a voice! The crowd was small and it was unbelievable that the locals have not mobbed this place. The staff was great and interacted with the guests. Tyler was especially attentive.. We plan to go each Friday while we are here. We were told that there is entertainment on Thursdays. We plan to check that out also.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Jean H, we are so happy to hear you heard about our Jazzy Friday's and were able to come out for a night of entertainment! Thank you for all of your kind words about the food, atmosphere, and team members. I will be sure to pass along your comments to Tyler! We hope to see you on our "Crabby Thursday" evening soon!

Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here in July and now again in October for Perfect Game baseball tourneys. Very happy with location, cleanliness and amenities.
Rachel, a very nice young woman went above and beyond all week and she was there at the front desk just about every time I was on and out.
She even found one of our families a room during Hurricane Matthew (there was no availability anywhere in Ft. Myers) when they had their room given away on them at another hotel after traveling down from Boston.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Brian H, Managing Director at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Dear Gungi07, thank you for taking the time to send in your comments on your recent stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Rachel and the rest of the team! We are so happy we were able to accommodate your family during the hurricane and hope everything was well when they returned home. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 7, 2016

Hurricane Matthew was threatening our home on Florida's East Coast. I contacted my favorite Gulf Coast Holiday Inn hoping we could evacuate to this safe haven. Tanya went the extra mile, emailing me to tell me a cancellation had opened up a room for my family to evacuate to for the duration of the storm. Mario was at reception to welcome us in and Wendy was the familiar face greeting us every morning, as always. Love the food here, the cleanliness, the view and the comfort.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank cafieromlo

Dear cafieromlo, thank you so much for your kind words about our front desk team and property! We are so happy we were able to accommodate your family during the hurricane and hope all was well when you returned home. We look forward to your next visit and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2016

Very clean, nice rooms, the food was good, the staff was great throughout the entire stay. I would highly recommend to any company looking for a good place to hold a conference. One minor complaint there was some front desk miscommunications which were quickly resolved, but a little annoying. Otherwise, it was great.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Brian H, Managing Director at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2016

Dear Atrandom13, thank you for taking the time to send in your comments on your recent stay with us and conference. We are happy to hear you enjoyed everything and look forward to seeing you again soon!