“Great location, close to FGCU”

Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center
Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great location, close to FGCU”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Was a last minute reservation and a great choice. Right off I-75 and really close to FGCU. A mall is directly across the street with all kinds of your favorite restaurants as well as stores you could need.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Brian H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear PamCC-- we are so happy you chose our hotel, and thanks for the kind comments. We are affiliated with FGCU on many levels, and chances are, you were checked in or served by a student studying in the Resort and Hospitality management Program. Please make us your home when you come to visit Dunk City!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I am a local and either myself, my friends, or family have stayed in about every hotel in town. This hotel, by fa,r is the best of the best, and that includes stays at resort/spa hotels in Fort Myers. The staff here is accommodating, friendly, and eager to cater to your every need.

I held a major event over 4 days with more than 400 people attending and not one person had a complaint. The rooms were beautiful and spotlessly clean. The hotel was sold out yet the staff was always within feet of any guest that needed assistance. We had multiple catered dishes and all were very well prepared and tasted better than most of the restaurants across the street.

I dealt with all the managers when planning and running my event and I can honestly say the word NO, never came out. No matter what I needed, asked for, or sometimes forgot to ask for, everything was taken care of. The regular staff is pretty much trained for white glove service except they don't wear the gloves, I can't say enough about how well we were attended to during our stay.

If they had a spa and ocean view this would be the best hotel in the county.

Room Tip: Choose a suite, you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Joe V--on behalf of our staff, thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a glowing review of our hotel. As you can tell, we love to host conferences, as we get to know our clients over the couple day span. Guests love the fact that our conference area is separate from our leisure guest facilities, so we can serve all types of guests and give equal attention to all. We hope you will return soon!
Lakewood, Colorado
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Clean facility and accommodating staff. We checked in late and they easily allowed for a late checkout the next day so we could enjoy the breakfast and pool. Our room had a bit of a musty odor that was unpleasant and silly string on the vent, indicating that the room may not have been inspected in the best manner. Overall, nice place and convenient to the airport.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Brian H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
.Dear JHM--Thanks so much for your recent review and your kind comments about our staff. We have utilized your review as a reminder to our team on how important it is to check every detail of a recently cleaned room so the next guest always feels as though they are the first guests who ever utilized that room. Hope to see you again very soon
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My daughter and I participated on the "open water festival" and had a great stay at this hotel. Accommodations were perfect and the service at the front desk staff was very nice. Due to heavy arrival that day, my double room was not ready. I gave them my cel. and within thirty minutes I got a call back. Room was clean and we got a rest full night.

Overall great stay. Will use it next year for this event.

R.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Brian H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Romulo; congratulations on competing with your daughter at the recent Open Water Festival at Miromar Lakes. I hope the event was fun and fulfilling for you both. Thank you for taking the time to “tell the world” about your pleasant experience with us. I will pass on your kind comments to our front desk staff. We very much enjoy hosting families who travel to Ft. Myers for sporting events, please come back and see us soon!
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed May 6, 2013

A group of professionals from Collier and Lee Counties attended an all day seminar at the Holiday Inn Fort Myers Airport @ Town Center in May 2013 and we could not have asked for better service. From food to set-up - everyone was very accommodating. Great venue!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Cinda, thanks so much for trusting us with the facilitation of this important continuous education conference. As you mentioned, we are ideally located between Lee and Collier counties for joint meetings and seminars. Chef Murray and I appreciate you taking the time to praise the professional facilities, banquet staff, and food quality. We look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.
FORT MYERS FLORIDA
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel for your next meeting or party event. We held a Wedding Rehearsal Dinner in one of the meeting rooms. The food, atmosphere and service was great. They offer a shuttle to the nearby shops and restaurants at Gulf Coast Center which helps to keep it safe if you have one of Blue Sushi's fine martinis. I have said it several times - this Holiday Inn exceeded my expectations. I am very grateful to everyone at Holiday Inn for helping to make our wedding weekend great.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Brian H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Fla-Fun, thanks for taking the time to 'tell the world" how much fun you had staying with us. We believe in making visits memorable for our guests and are happy that we did so for you and your family and friends. Wedding parties are especially fun because it is a festive occasion and everyone gets a chance to relax and be taken care of. We hope you will come back and see us again. Thank you
Saint Cloud, Florida, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This holiday in should be the model property for all Holiday Inns. I have stayed at this property on my business trips to Ft Myers and always I am impressed at the level of service and the quality of the food. I also must mention the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The place is not only a fairly new property but it is well maintained and very clean. 5 star property in my book...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Keith N
Dear Mr. Keith--we are extremely appreciative that you returned and also wrote another great review of our hotel. We like to say, "This is not your grandmother's Holiday Inn,” but you said it for us! Hopefully reviews such as yours will encourage guests to value feedback seen on tripadvisor and try the new Holiday Inn prototype if they have not stayed at one yet. Hope to see you again soon!