Review Highlights
Sailing on Magic Wind

Reviewed 3 days ago
Brenda K
Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed 5 days ago
Trail54362437447
via mobile

All reviews capt dan sunset sail his wife great sailing beautiful sailboat perfect hosts afternoon cruise great conversation myers beach perfect sunset sea turtles great company gulf of mexico sanibel island amazing experience saw dolphins spend an afternoon
Reviewed 3 days ago

We loved sailing with Captain Dan and Diane. They are very nice and fun to be with. It was a very relaxing ride and not to rocky for those who get sea sick. We will definitely be sailing with them more when we move to Florida. I would recommend them to you!!!
B&BKrieger.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

My husband and I have traveled extensively around the world using Trip Advisor to find local adventures and local guides to ensure our trips are successful. To be honest, we were suspect of the 500 reviews and 5 star rating, but after our 2 day trip with Captain Dan and his crew/wife Dianne, they actually deserve 5+ stars! They are incredibly kind, knowledgeable, fun, and overly hospitable.
We couldn't have asked for a better adventure and experience. I highly recommend Magic Wind...so much so that this is the first time I have ever been moved and impressed enough to write a review.

Thanks for the wonderful memories made!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My wife, sister-in-law, I had a great relaxing sail with Captain Dan and Dianne. The wind was perfect. The sunset was awesome! Captain Dan and Dianne are great hosts! We would recommend taking their sunset sail! We will be calling them again!

Thank you Guys!
Diane, Donna, & Darren
Smoked Salmon & Chex Mix

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Captain Dan and Dianne are the best. We are repeat customers because of their hospitality and beautiful sunsets! Well worth the money- a must do!

1  Thank Lindsey V
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We live locally, and our cousin came down to visit and wanted to go on a sailboat. He ended up finding this sailboat cruise online, and booked it because they have great reviews. Well, they deserve every great review they get. The boat was immaculate. Both Captain Dan and Dianne were so friendly and accommodating. My girls are 16,15, and 13, and they had so much fun too! All in all, it was an amazing family day, on a beautiful boat, with great people! I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to go sailing!

1  Thank AngelaP3415
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Magic Wind sailing day was phenomenal. My mom and I had a great time sailing with the captain and his first mate. We relaxed and sunned on the front of the boat while drinking champagne we broughtz There's also Plenty of shade as well when sun was hot. The wind was wonderful and propelled this large yacht along the gulf coast. D and D.

1  Thank Nomad554360
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you've never been on a sailboat, or are looking to do so again...this is a fantastic option. We did the sunset sail and it did not disappoint. The Captain and First mate (husband & wife) we're great hosts and the other guests were fun.

Definitely a great way to end a beautiful day in the Ft. Myers area.

1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The boat is very well-suited for trips, even if you are not familar with the sailing experience. The captain and his wife are very easy and lovely people, that will make you feel at home on the ship very fast.

1  Thank LuckyLukeDK
Reviewed October 10, 2018

My family and I had the most wonderful time with Dan and Diane. They shared stories with us and we had some good laughs. They were the most gracious hosts and we can't wait to sail with them again!

1  Thank Meagan Q
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

This was definitely the highlight of our trip to Fort Myers Beach. Dan and Dianne are friendly, fun and all around great people. The boat is beautiful and proves to be the ideal way to get out along the coast. We would highly recommend any length tour, but know that you’ll leave wishing you had a little more time no matter the duration you choose. Thanks again to Dan and Dianne. We hope to be back soon to get out again!

1  Thank Vacation607985