“Cannot Praise them enough”

Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre’s award-winning buffet and dazzling Broadway musicals, featuring a live orchestra, make it the perfect destination for anyone looking to enjoy quality, family entertainment at a great price!
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Saw Joseph and the amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat last night. It was a gift to my granddaughter for her birthday, since she loves the show. The staff had flowers and a card on the table when we were seated. The food and staff are just wonderful here. They go out of their way to make your night special. Having the cast come out for pics after was also very special.
The show was just so great I cannot believe it was not a Broadway production. Having seen the show on Broadway years ago I can say the talent was just as good or better than the original. The energy of the performers was incredible. They harmonized so beautifully together. I find it worth it to cross the state to go to their shows. Cannot wait for another show so we can pile into the car and have another wonderful evening of theater.

1  Thank Sheri S

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Dinner food was very good. They seemed to be in a little hurry to tear down while everyone was still visiting the food bar, though. Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat was done very well. It was an enjoyable evening and worth the price.

1  Thank mahiman03
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We have have 2 experiences with Broadway Palm. In both cases, the performances were very good. The first time we went, we thought the food was very good. However, the 2nd time it was terrible. I think that it was all left overs from the previous day. We did bring it to the attention of the manager and she made it right by refunding our food portion of the ticket. There were also others who had the same complaint about the food. The whole bad food experience put a damper on what would have been an enjoyable experience. We do plan on returning to the Broadway Palm but will opt out the the buffet and just see the show.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

You get much more than you would expect from a show in a relatively small town, The whole Thing is fantastic, the cast, the stage, the Music, the voices and last but not least of course also the Food tastes good. We have seen Joseph this time and will definitely come back!

1  Thank HugoBern
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I go here a few times a year with either family or friends. The food is excellent, the staff is friendly and helpful and the performers in the shows have been wonderful. Even the shows for kids are well done and entertaining. I look forward to my next visit there!