“Good for Fort Misery”

Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre’s award-winning buffet and dazzling Broadway musicals, featuring a live orchestra, make it the perfect destination for anyone looking to enjoy quality, family entertainment at a great price!
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is a good facility to have in Fort Myers as we are not over supplied with culture and a pleasant faciliy . I think they carry out some great productions anfd the performers mixing with the audience after shows is a nice touch

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Want a wonderful performance by the cast of MENOPAUSE the Musical. Great talent and really got the Ladies into the SWING of things. I am not a big fan of Buffets, but their's are decent. I wish they would ask how tall are you before they sign seats. I had a man 6' 3" infront of me. Would have loved to cut his head off so that I could see ;-). Not all of the plays attract me to them, but the Off Broadway productions always do. Give them a try and lets keep this business going.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was recently invited by a friend who holds season tickets to go see "Menopause the Musical" at the Broadway Palms. E had up front seating, of course, although I was surprised to find that the tables were rather small, so eating was a bit tricky. However, the wait staff was very attentive, the buffet was great - lots of choices and what I had was all delicious. This particular show was hilarious, if you're a woman of any age, you'll enjoy and relate. Our audience included as many men as women and they seemed to be enjoying it too. I will probably consider season tickets after this experience. There really isn't a bad seat in the house. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Went to the theater to see the play, "Menopause," with a group of gal pals. We were seated at the back of the theater, but there really isn't a bad seat in the place. We could hear the play perfectly and see everything very well. If you want seats up front, you may want to buy up to 6 months in advance. We bought a month prior, so had fewer seating choices, but we still had a blast.

Waitress was responsible and quick. The food is served buffet style and is pretty good. We had stuffed cabbage, chicken breast ala orange, roast pork, corn casserole, wild rice pilaf, etc. Dessert bar.

We're planning a repeat trip already and I wondered why I hadn't been there yet!

1  Thank TheShellSeeker
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Productions here are very dated for the most part. They need to update their play list to attract a younger audience because the current group of attendees are getting older by the show. That's probably why they can serve such a tasteless buffet dinner and get away with it. We rarely go anymore because of the types of shows and the fact that if you don’t get the buffet, the seals you get are way in the back. We’d rather eat at 5 pm and then go to the Florida Rep.

1  Thank PhilM192