“Dinner & Show”

Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre’s award-winning buffet and dazzling Broadway musicals, featuring a live orchestra, make it the perfect destination for anyone looking to enjoy quality, family entertainment at a great price!
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We attend about once a year. The shows are varied, the food is consistent. The black box theatre is the best. Only seats 90 people

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I went to see the Rat Pack Show on September 14th. This was our first visit to the Dinner Theatre - recently moved to Ft. Myers. I would say that the food was very good. It was set up buffet style and the selection and quality were much better than we expected. As far as the show, for us it was just OK. We didn't think the singing was anything special. The first act dragged but the second act was better. I'm not sure if we would return.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Recently I won tickets to the Rat Pack show. So we decided to use them on my Birthday (September 27th). I was blown away at the night we had. From the Box office employees, to the Show and everything in between. Every employee we came across was so generous and very polite. Since it was my Birthday, they brought me flowers, a card, and announced it to the crowd. Thank you Broadway Palm Theatre, you made my evening with my Hubby very special. We will be back!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Have visited this theater many times and always had a good time. The plays are very well done and the food is good. Also, every Christmastime we take the grand kids to the Children's Theater and they have always enjoyed the play and lunch.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Love Las Vegas , love dinner shows, when you get the two together its a winning combination. Great seating and set up restaurant quality buffet and food. The food alone made the trip most dinner shows have a single pre fixed dinner that is ok at best. The food here is well prepared and set up wonderful atmosphere Great show