“My parents brought us to one”
Review of Roadhouse Cafe

Roadhouse Cafe
Ranked #6 of 1,017 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Best Food, The Best Service, & The Best Entertainment South West Florida Has to Offer!
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

My parents brought us to one of their favorite restaurants in Ft Myers, The Roadhouse Cafe. Absolutely one of the finest meals we have had. Dark wood, Red velvet, jazz quartet. Incredible steaks, seafood (scallops) fabulous pasta dishes. Deserts are indescribable! If you are looking for fine dining, this is a must!!

1  Thank 246rogerk
Write a reviewReviews (841)

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Roadhouse used to be the go to place in fort myers. Was there Saturday night. The place was busy so I understood things would likely be slightly be delayed.’ Steak was delivered but was missing a steak knife and the sweet potatoes I asked for. The bartender was new and nice saying to keep the mash and the sweet potatoes would come. I thought no problem and said thanks. The other person in my party was waiting for lemons for his scampi. After 10 minutes nothing so when the owner Mark walked by, one of us asked for the lemons and I asked again for a steak knife. Mark asked if we were going to continue to beat him up. We both thought he was joking but when looking at him there was nothing about him that was joking. Steak was overdone and returned.

Mark I have been enjoying your restaurant for 7 years now. This experience was bad and the second time you have treated me with disrespect. I would have understood your reaction if we had been abrasive or disrespectful to you but that is not what happened.

As owner your attitude should be one of trying to help the customer not being confrontational and making sarcastic remarks. You think too much of yourself and don't need my business or that of my contacts.

1  Thank earlc985
Reviewed January 10, 2020

We visited this great restaurant right before New Year's Eve, had heard rave reviews about it, so had to try it! We will definitely return! The ambience is lovely, nice live music, the staff is efficient and personable, and the food is incredibly good! Our group of 4 shared the calamari, 2 of us ordered the beet salad (very good!), our entrees were sizable, with flavor to match, and required us to request "people boxes!" Love, love, love this restaurant!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2020

Better than any restaurant in Naples and best in SW Florida! Every dish is amazing, bread with roasted garlic, Parmesan and olive oil is crazy good. Best Cesar sale I’ve had in a very long time.

Staff is on top of every detail and they also have live music...

I could eat here every night!

Reviewed January 7, 2020

This place is our favorite restaurant in the area. An upscale restaurant with a cozy atmosphere, jazz music, and excellent food. Going back very soon!

Date of visit: December 2019