“Burger Heaven”

Dining options: Late Night
Litchfield Park, Arizona
“Burger Heaven”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I really like the choice of having chicken, turkey or a veggie burger. The menu is great as is the service and servers.

• Visited October 2013

Detroit, Michigan
“Nice place to take family”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Took wife and her two young cousins. Service was great and food was good. Wife had the CBIP and had to take some home as usual. Young ladies had wedge salad and could not finish either. Will be back.

• Visited October 2013
New Jersey
“Another Great Visit!!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here at least a half dozen times in the past few years & this week's visit was as good as any other. Service was top notch food was excellent (I love their teriyaki broccoli). My only complaint is that their look needs to be updated.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Bad service”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My friends and I ordered terrayaki salmam and she brought out a pineapple salmon which we did not order. She did nothing to correct the situation. We thouht maybe it was a mistake in our order but when we got tab we saw that she even placed the order wrong. Will not be going back soon.

3 Thank larry41052
SW Florida
“inedible hamburgers that even our dog rejected!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

we used to love this place. Has a cute island vibe and very cold beer but something has gone wrong in the past year. I know it has a new corporate parent, I suppose that could be it.

We went Wednesday at about 6. The bar is usually packed for happy hour but there were maybe 4 patrons and the bartender was too busy texting or tweeting to greet us. Not very personable which is a change as they used to have very funny and personable staff...tossing glasses of beer, etc.

Medium hamburger had a texture I immediately recognized as "finely textured beef". You google that and see what you find. Aftertaste was MacDonald's like.

All good things must come to an end. This was the end of our visits to Cheeseburger in Paradise.