“Great Cheeseburgers, Fun Atmosphere!”
Review of Cheeseburger in Paradise - CLOSED

Cheeseburger in Paradise
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My brother and I recently had lunch at Cheeseburger in Paradise. There was a great selection of burgers served in a fun atmosphere. I enjoyed the BBQ Cheeseburger cooked as requested and he had the guacamole burger which he was pleased with. The portions were large, the service was good, and the music was enjoyable.

There are newer reviews for Cheeseburger in Paradise

Reviewed August 11, 2012

If you are craving a good gourmet cheeseburger it is the place to go. My favorite are sliders. You can built your own one any way you want it. Chocolate banana cake is a nice finish. Service was great. Music was way too loud for a normal conversation. Manager took care of it for us. Band ended up taking a nice break.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Consistenetly good food, no matter what I order. I go at least once a month and never had a bad meal.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Lunch today was at Cheeseburger in Paradise, in Fort Myers, Florida. You can always count on a decent lunch or snack at Jimmy Buffett's places. Good music, Good service and Good Burgers (and more).

We had hot wings and burgers today and everything was good (not the best, but good enough)! The price was a little high for this type if dining, but everything worked out and it was enjoyable.

You can depend on it being at least OK, acceptable whenever you want a burger.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

A lethal combination of consistently mediocre food and horrific service.
Our latest(and last) debacle.
1. Asked for sweetener for my coffee...server brings creamer and asks if this is what I meant! She indicated she doesn't know a lot about coffee.Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Forgot to bring our appetizers.
3. Never cleared dishes from appetizers.
4. I could go on but simply an awful place.....walk 20 feet and have a good meal with good service at Leroy Selmons!

1  Thank BonVivant57