WINNER WONDERLAND

“Wish I could give 10 stars for value” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Indigo Fort Myers River District

Hotel Indigo Fort Myers River District
Ranked #30 of 60 Hotels in Fort Myers
“Wish I could give 10 stars for value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely gorgeous hotel in downtown FTM. The beds are very comfortable and rooms are clean. Rooftop pool and bar round out the exceptional value of the property. I travel frequently and refuse to stay anywhere else. My only bugaboo is the valet service. They seem to be off duty early. But my work schedule keeps me out late. On street parking is always available. Plus you can park in front of the hotel and leave your key at the desk. Simply a must to stay here.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank myersandrelli

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I travel on business each week and stay at numerous hotel brands. This was my first time at an Indigo and it did not disappoint. From the room that reminded me more of the comforts of home than a hotel room (they have a Keurig coffee maker in the room!), the pool and bar rooftop, and the deco of the lobby and restaurant. I did not know this untill later but the Indigo is built in/on/attached to the old train station (I am told). From the time I arrived the front desk was the kindest and just made me feel like they really did care, you know, not fake. The person who prepared my room daily left me kind notes which i found very thoughtful, and again made me feel like they cared about my stay. I know you would think that you would get this treatment at every hotel you stay at but trust me, you do not. The Indigo made my business trip more like a leisure trip and this is why I have already booked another business trip back to Fort Myers in Feb.
Great job Indigo! Keep doing whatever it is you are doing to make your employees act like they are actually happy to be there. It is the treatment from them that is bringing me back.

See you soon!

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Catherine O, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Fort Myers River District, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It makes me so happy when my valued guests are enjoying their stay. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and would love for you to come and stay with us again as you noted in February. We have a new restaurant opening soon named Broadway Bistro with exciting new dishes for every palate! Please come and dine with us!
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Just had the most amazing Sweet 16 party on rooftop at Hotel Indigo. From the get go the events manager, catering manager were GREAT and wonderful to work with. The communication and going the "extra mile" made the planning exceptional. The set up was great, the view spectacular, food enjoyed by all 80 guests that continue to rave about this event days later. I cannot express our gratitude to the wonderful staff and management there...Thank You! I am a local in Ft Myers and thankful we have a venue that is so amazing with service to boot. A beautiful night to go into our memory bank forever!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your review. It makes me so happy that my valued guests take the time out of their busy schedule to right a review about their great experience. Downtown Fort Myers is a charming town and we are so glad that you and your guests at your event, got a chance to experience it. Please come and join us again! We would love you to try our new Bistro opening soon with wonderful seafood, chops and spirits!
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

We just recently heavily relied on the Hotel Indigo to provide great accomodations for our out of town wedding guests and our rehearsal dinner. Hotel Indigo met AND exceeded our expectations. We had compliment after compliment about the hotel from our wedding guests. It was wonderful to run into all our guests out and about the hotel and the downtown area during the entire wedding week. Our rehearsal dinner was wonderul up on the rooftop lounge, "Phi in the Sky". And to top off the weekend, my new husband and myself stayed in one of their beautiful 2-room suites for our wedding night. Perfect accomodations for wedding guests + the bride and groom + rehearsal dinner!!! Thank you Hotel Indigo!

Room Tip: The rooms with the view of the old courthouse was beautiful at night!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Orlando, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have stayed here many times and its always awesome. It's clean and the ammenities are convienent as well. I love the Indigo chain and the Fort Myers location is no exception. I recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed October 2012
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

We were travelling from Naples and intending to stop at Fort Myers beach. We drove through it and decided to carry on. Although we weren't sure of the area, we wanted to visit the Edison/Ford houses and needed to stop close by. We found there to be very little choice so ended up at the Indigo more out of necessity.

Fortunately the Indigo did us proud. The room was very large and clean with a lovely soft bed and the bathroom was huge. We paid the extra $5 for us to have breakfast at the cafe downstairs - it was excellent - 2 eggs, bacon or sausage, breakfast potatoes and toast.

Well worth a stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Catherine O, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Fort Myers River District, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Please come back and visit us we love repeat guests! Relaxation and Inspiration are what we strive for! Thanks again for your stay!
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

We were fortunate enough to hold our end of tour party at the hotel inside the fabulous downstairs bar called Blush. Every guest gleamed and was overheard boasting about the decor, the service and the wonderful time they all had. Several of us stayed the night and couldn't ask for better accommodations, we wanted to sleep all day under the goose down comfortable and comfy bed. Location downtown is perfect for enjoying the surrounding river district. Kayla the events director made planning the event pleasant and enjoyable, she was engaging and truly personable. Many thanks to Hotel Indigo for an incredible experience!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Myers
Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites
Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites
#28 of 60 in Fort Myers
BEST WESTERN Fort Myers Waterfront
BEST WESTERN Fort Myers Waterfro...
#1 of 4 in North Fort Myers
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops
Hyatt Place Fort Myers at The Forum
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum

Been to Hotel Indigo Fort Myers River District? Share your experiences!