“Kings kitchen rocks”

8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #145 of 1,028 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Always a great time at this restaurant. Very close to downtown Fort Myers, owners and servers are always very friendly and welcoming. Love food, with a great menu and good specials every Friday night.

Reviewed April 19, 2019

We stopped here mostly because we thought it was the previous restaurant. We decided to eat anyway and I had the pork sandwich with Cuban bread. My wife had the Cuban sandwich. She said hers was good, and both of us had French fries, which were excellent. My sandwich meat, which was pulled pork, not pork chunks, was so dry that I could not swallow it without a glass of water. The chef had evidently put some au juis on the meat as there was liquid all over it, but still, it was way overcooked and extremely dry. In addition, at least to me, it was very salty.
I gave it three stars because my wife's sandwich was good, she said.

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I love this restaurant! We go at least once a week and are never disappointed! Ozzie and Nate always take great care of us. The food is the best in the area! Ozzie is always coming up with great specials! I could eat there everyday!

Reviewed March 22, 2019

Dined here on a recent weeknight. We made a reservation but there were some empty tables. Menu has a nice mix of everything from Hispanic dishes to American comfort food. To begin our meal, we ordered the loaded tostones and the French onion soup. Both were very good, but the tostones were the real surprise with the crispy fried plantains!! This is a pretty substantial app, great for sharing. For entrees, we went with the roasted chicken with chimichurri sauce and the Pastelon (sort of like a Puerto Rican version of lasagna). We loved both dinners and they were both very filling. Service was great throughout the meal. A glass of wine at dinner was also an unexpectedly large pour!! This place is a very nice surprise. Great hearty food at very reasonable prices. We will return for the prime rib night.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank kevinv877
Reviewed March 18, 2019

First time eating Cuban and loved this restaurant and friendly staff! Ordered a cuban sandwich and sofrito with rice and beans...delicious!

Date of visit: March 2019