“Always a Great Lunch Spot”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #90 of 861 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Fort Myers, Florida
“Always a Great Lunch Spot”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Great menu and large selection. The blueberry muffins are awesome.

Cape Coral, FL
“Don't Eat There”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Booth seat had a tear in it. While I was waiting for my breakfast, the lady two booths over was arguing about her food. I heard her say, "I know a good breakfast when I have one." This alarmed me further after seeing the parking lot empty. As a part of the Bob Evans chain (which I like) this was a step down.
The waiter introduced himself as "Mimi" and I said "Okay"? He was rather proud that Mimi's was a successful chain and I got the feeling that he didn't like their association with Bob Evans.
I asked if the potatoes were Hash Browns like Bob Evans and he didn't know - he went and checked. I finally ordered Quiche Lorraine, which came with potatoes and fruit. The Quiche had Bacon and cheese inside. The bacon was not cooked (raw inside the Quiche mix). The potatoes were only warm and the fruit that came with it consisted of a small uncut wedge of Cantalope (on the rind) and a wedge of uncut Orange.
After eating the crust and a few potatoes, he came by and asked me how it was. I said that the Quicke crust was soggy and fell apart. He didn't say anything. I then received a long distance call on my cell phone. While I was on it, he asked if I wanted to box up the plate. I shook my head "no." While I spoke on the phone he never came back by to refill my cup of coffee - over 30 minutes. When he did come by to refill my cup, he didn't ask and he held the cup really low and poured from the pot, holding it at least 12" above it. I told him I didn't want any more coffee, but would have liked it about 15 minutes ago. Bad food, arrogant waiter.

• Visited June 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great food, Great service”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Loved the food and atmosphere. Nice place to go before or after the movies at Bell Towers.

Visited April 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Homestyle food with casual atmosphere”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Very good basic meals, all homestyle. Service is friendly and restaurant is clean. We were given free muffins with dinner. These things are enormous and delicious, we brought them home. Very casual.

Visited May 2012
Cape Coral,Florida
“Good food/good atmosphere”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Excellent breakfast and brunch menu. All of the meals there have been very good.

Visited January 2012