“Nice sports bar with good food.”
Review of Potts Sports Cafe

Potts Sports Cafe
Ranked #381 of 1,044 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Description: All Roads Lead to Potts! OPEN 7 Days a Week Two Happy Hours Daily 3pm-7pm/11pm-2am Daily Drink Specials Daily Lunch/Dinner Specials Home of the New York Giants Fan Club Conveniently located close to the Spring Training Ball Parks
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a BOGO coupon but Amber couldn't have been nicer. She explained the menu, what her favorites were and was very efficient and friendly. We had a rajin Cajun burger and a cheeseburger- the Cajun was a bit too hot for hubby but my burger was great. They do have Pepsi no Coke so that's a negative.
We were there for lunch and there was a table of 4 gentlemen who were regular, discussing their golf game. Nice neighborhood place.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed January 10, 2020

I Love my chicken wings, and I am very picky regarding the time of cooking and taste. Potts has consistently served me my wings exactly as ordered and with a smile. This sports bar has a very welcoming atmosphere and all of the servers are super friendly. I personally love to sit at the bar in order to watch the cooks work their magic. This place has great food at a very reasonable price. The daily specials are always delicious.
This is a Fantastic local hang out and a must stop for anyone.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed June 1, 2019

The worst service our waitress, server was so rude once I am thinking up front let her know we had a coupon seemed that was the mistake coming from the service industry the way to go even if the coupon does not indicate this..The reason for a coupon to bring in business during slow times. people that live here, and know the establishment 23 years here many visits always please.MGT. THIS SERVER NEEDS SCHOOLING! THE TIP WAS ADEQUATE FOR THE FOOD AND TREATMENT. WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT MORE.P.S. THE BARTENDER WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH OUR NEEDS, BELIEVE SHE WAS AWARE, AS OUR SEVER POURED DRINKS AT THE BAR FOR OTHERS AND NEVER ACKNOWLEDGED ME.So sad.

Date of visit: June 2019
Mia6678, General Manager at Potts Sports Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

I apologize you had this experience . It is never acceptable to be treated this way. We are taking this seriously and the server will be under review. Moving forward we would love to make this right with you. Thanks mgmt

Reviewed March 20, 2019

You really need to try their homemade soup here. Last week I had the chicken blue cheese soup. I know, it sounds disgusting but it wasn't. Also, the service is usually spot on. Amanda was our server and was always on top of things.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank CMC2010
Reviewed March 8, 2019

Three of us went in for lunch and the service was extremely slow. It took the waitress for 15 minutes to come and take our order And we waited another 25 minutes for the food arrive. When she brought the food one of the orders was completely wrong resulting in another 15 minute wait for the correct order. The food was mediocre at best. The only thing that was on time was to give us the bill. Don’t waste your time there are many other better restaurants out there.

Date of visit: March 2019
Mia6678, Manager at Potts Sports Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2019

Sorry we were extremely busy for the game & it definitely was an off day