Review Highlights
My grandson had the time of his life !!!

I contacted Chris through the facebook page as my grandson is only 10 years old, and the general... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
maclinley
Leeds, United Kingdom
Brilliant way to spend a day away from theme parks

We booked this as a family of 4, 2 adults and a 12 and 16 year old. Being from the UK we don't... read more

Reviewed August 25, 2019
Christian S

All reviews sniper rifle gun range outdoor range hand guns orange groves semi automatics dirt road great instructor highly recommend this to anyone great fun small fee awesome experience shooting ak47 safety lutz session
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2019

Myself and two sons aged 18 and 13 wanted a firearm experience that would allow us to shoot many different guns and Florida Firearms Adventures gave us this and more. We were lucky that no one else was booked in so it was just me and the kids along with Don who is the instructor. Don is such a great guy and his knowledge of the guns we were using was excellent. He was excellent with my youngest son and taught him to shoot amazingly well. My eldest son has been to another firearm place in Orlando and he said Florida Firearms Adventures is the best he has ever been to. I recommend this place highly. Getting there was an easy drive too. It took us about 40 minutes from our villa in Haines City.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019

An amazing place to experience firearms!

Coming from the Netherlands, my girlfriend and I never shot a gun in our lives before.
Don Lutz was a very knowledgeable guy, comforting us into shooting our first bullets.
Quickly the gauges went up and before we knew it, we were the new John Wicks :) haha.
Unfortunately not, but in all honesty, the historical and technical explanation about the guns, the atmosphere and location (OUTSIDE!), great lunch and attention for personal safety and improvement have to make this the best Firearms Experience in Florida.
We have no comparison, but try to find a range for an acceptable price level where you can shoot 4 rifles, a shotgun and 4 handguns outside on different targets (soda cans pop nicely) and really have fun doing it.
That's the main goal: fun with firearms. And that goal is greatly achieved by Florida Firearms Adventures.

WE WILL BE BACK

Caine & Melissa

*note: amount and type of firearms depend on their judgement of your shooting skills. If you behave correctly and following their instructions carefully and with attention to safety, you will have the best experience.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed July 4, 2019

Don was wonderful, great instructor and took his time to explain everything and get us hitting targets. Really enjoyable day, will definitely be back if I am in Florida again!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

My father booked this gun range experience for himself, my brother, my brothers partner and myself.
It as well worth the price!
Price was similar if not cheaper than many of the gun ranges near Orlando and kissimme such as machine gun America.
The whole thing took about 3.5 hours.
Don was brilliant through the whole experience.
He talked us through the history of the firearms (age of the guns, who made them etc) we were using, showed us how to aim and how to load the firearms.
We had a great time and will defiently go back.
The firearms we shot was a range of 8 guns from pistols, rifles, semi automatics and a sniper.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2018

Best day out of our trip, would defiantly recommend this. Lots of expert knowledge and instruction, lots of different guns to try. This sort of experience is just not available in the UK. We were very lucky and it was just the my wife and me so we had a private session we had a great laugh were made to feel very special

Date of experience: November 2018