Review Highlights
Second to nothing experience!! A must if you've never fired a gun before!

Brilliant place, Don was great with my wife who was initially very nervous and outperformed... read more

Reviewed February 28, 2022
Boyesss
via mobile
Rooting tooting shooting good time

We had a wonderful shooting experience. Our instructor was extremely accommodating and answered... read more

Reviewed June 21, 2021
wasingerk
Orlando, Florida

All reviews pump action shotgun shooting rifle ak47 ar15 instructor revolver
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed July 9, 2019

An amazing place to experience firearms!

Coming from the Netherlands, my girlfriend and I never shot a gun in our lives before.
Don Lutz was a very knowledgeable guy, comforting us into shooting our first bullets.
Quickly the gauges went up and before we knew it, we were the new John Wicks :) haha.
Unfortunately not, but in all honesty, the historical and technical explanation about the guns, the atmosphere and location (OUTSIDE!), great lunch and attention for personal safety and improvement have to make this the best Firearms Experience in Florida.
We have no comparison, but try to find a range for an acceptable price level where you can shoot 4 rifles, a shotgun and 4 handguns outside on different targets (soda cans pop nicely) and really have fun doing it.
That's the main goal: fun with firearms. And that goal is greatly achieved by Florida Firearms Adventures.

WE WILL BE BACK

Caine & Melissa

*note: amount and type of firearms depend on their judgement of your shooting skills. If you behave correctly and following their instructions carefully and with attention to safety, you will have the best experience.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed July 4, 2019

Don was wonderful, great instructor and took his time to explain everything and get us hitting targets. Really enjoyable day, will definitely be back if I am in Florida again!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

My father booked this gun range experience for himself, my brother, my brothers partner and myself.
It as well worth the price!
Price was similar if not cheaper than many of the gun ranges near Orlando and kissimme such as machine gun America.
The whole thing took about 3.5 hours.
Don was brilliant through the whole experience.
He talked us through the history of the firearms (age of the guns, who made them etc) we were using, showed us how to aim and how to load the firearms.
We had a great time and will defiently go back.
The firearms we shot was a range of 8 guns from pistols, rifles, semi automatics and a sniper.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2018

Best day out of our trip, would defiantly recommend this. Lots of expert knowledge and instruction, lots of different guns to try. This sort of experience is just not available in the UK. We were very lucky and it was just the my wife and me so we had a private session we had a great laugh were made to feel very special

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Very good day out, extremely friendly staff will 100 % be doing this again. Highly recommend this to anyone wishing to do something like this.

Date of experience: October 2018