Review Highlights
My grandson had the time of his life !!!

I contacted Chris through the facebook page as my grandson is only 10 years old, and the general... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
maclinley
Leeds, United Kingdom
Brilliant way to spend a day away from theme parks

We booked this as a family of 4, 2 adults and a 12 and 16 year old. Being from the UK we don't... read more

Reviewed August 25, 2019
Christian S

All reviews sniper rifle gun range outdoor range hand guns orange groves semi automatics dirt road great instructor highly recommend this to anyone great fun small fee awesome experience shooting ak47 safety lutz session
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic experience today, Don was a great instructor, we fired a wide variety of weapons from .22 pistols up to AK47 and Remington sniper rifle. Very knowledgeable, very safety oriented and great fun. Outdoor range with a covered area to keep you out of the sun, we pre ordered a lunch which was a lovely sub, cookies, crisps and as much soft drinks as you could want. I can’t recommend this highly enough, if we are back in Florida again we will definitely be back. Two boys, the wife and daughter and I all had a brilliant time.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

On approach I was a bit hesitant. What a fabulous guy. He allows small groups and we got personal instruction on a whole range of guns. From pistols to AK47 which to be honest I couldn’t hit a barn door with to a pump action shotgun. This is an open air range with canopy to shoot from much better than the indoor stuff. From the second we arrived to the second we left our host was smiling and chatting just a very nice guy. I’m from the UK so we have no chance of getting this experience other than joining the army. I was very impressed with the safety, patient instruction and being in the position to ask any questions no matter how stupid they may sound after and still feel at ease. We even had a bit of laid back competition with target shooting.
Got pictures with all the weapons to put on Facebook and end up on some government watch list. Take some lunch and drinks with you and you’ll have a fantastic day. I would definitely go back next time I’m here.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

We have been here before and loved it so we decided to go again and it was fantastic great fun and most of all it was totally safe,don the instructor was great and very funny and made us feel safe. We fired pistols,ak47,shotgun,assault rifle and sniper rifle.we would highly recommend it and it is fantastic value

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

From the UK, we don't get an opportunity to shoot these types of guns, so booked in with Don while we were on holiday.

We both had a great day, and found Don to be really friendly and encouraging. I don't think there is anything he doesn't know about the guns he has.
Not rushed at all, we spent a lot of time between shooting talking about the guns, and the local areas.

We would strongly recommend booking here if you'd like to try shooting.
Thanks again Don

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Nursey167
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Had such a excellent and educational day with Don during the first week of our holiday, we decided to go back the 2nd week with our son.

The first day with Don was for 5 adults, so he brought along various rifles and pistols, lunch was great. At the end of the day we were able purchase extra ammunition for select pistols.

Don was so helpful and informative that we felt it would be a safe environment to take our 12 year old son.

Day 2 was ust for my husband, dad and son, which was run by Chris, the day had been arranged to meet the abilities of our son, plenty of .22 ammunition, but with some AR15 & 9mil pistol rounds for the more experienced of the group.

I would highly recommend both Don & Chris, we hope to make a return visit when we are next in Florida.

Date of experience: April 2017