“Magnifique”

Las Olas Gondola Tours
“Magnifique”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

On a short visit to Fort Lauderdale we found this tour to be a vert dicreet, pleasent and personal experiance. Me and my wife forgot time while touring the silent waters with the plitter plater of raindrops around us and our guide Martha braving the rain making sure we had a good time. I would recommend this trip to any couple who wish to get lost in the beauty of Fort Lauderdales estuaries

Visited June 2013

“Unforgettable!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Where do I start? This was the most memorable night of my life! The moon was full the climate was wonderful and my boyfriend had us walking along the new river. Little did I know he had planned a gondola ride for us that would take my breath away! Martha greeted us as we walked up to the boat have us the run down and off we went into the night! As we sailed along with romantic music and drinks she all of a sudden said she hit something! She asked my boyfriend to help her and our they pulled a bottle (with a message in it!) and on the gondola he asked me to marry him! They had it all planned out! And it was perfect! It was the stuff they do in movies and thanks to Martha to help him it went off perfectly!

Hialeah, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wedding Anniversary”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I decided to surprise my husband with a gondola ride since our original plans of going to Italy didn't turn out. We had a cozy ride down the quiet canals, took in the sunset, enjoyed some wine and the beautiful homes and boats while listening to romantic tunes in the backdrop. Nice little attraction that's definitely out of the routine. Our captain, Martha, was ver pleasant and made our experience a great one.

1 Thank Yamile S
New York City, New York
“Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My husband and I decided to get away for the weekend and found ourselves in Fort Lauderdale. After dinner we were exploring the riverwalk and ran into the gondola tour. We just couldn't help ourselves. We've been married for 10 years and it was still so much fun to cuddle in the back of this relaxing boat with the romantic backdrop of the lit-up town. We are so thankful to Martha for being so enjoyable and adding this amazing evening to our trip. Thank you!

Visited April 2013
Lansdowne, Pennsylvania, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“this is a must do in Fort Lauderdale”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

In Fort Lauderdale for 5 days and looking for unique experiences. This was the highlight of our trip. We had a difficult time finding the place (two cabbies and quite a few frantic calls) but once we got there our gracious Gondolier melted all the stress away. The boat is an adorable and spacious replica of what I imagine a Gondola in Venice Italy looks like, minus the paddles. (There is another "Gondola" in Fort Lauderdale but it looks like a boat not a Gondola)

We chose a Saturday night at 7pm and it was the perfect time as sunset was at 8. Gave us the opportunity to see the beautiful surroundings via daylight and evening. Romantic music played while we sipped on chilled Moscato wine. The Gondola was very comfortable and just so adorable that it caught the attention of everyone we passed. I felt like royalty in the arms of my King.

At the end of our tour (one hour and 15 minutes) we were given a CD of all the songs we heard during our adventure with a picture of our Gondolier on the front.

Such a perfect way to propose marriage, celebrate an anniversary, birthday or special occasion or just looking for a unique experience.

Don't hesitate to book your trip today.

FYI - have your cab take you to Briny's RIVERFRONT Irish Pub (there are two Briny Irish Pubs) and then walk out to the waterfront. I believe they are right to your right.