“A Getaway to paradise/ Happy vistor”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Careta410
“A Getaway to paradise/ Happy vistor”
Reviewed July 18, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I visited this location the ages were 9-77 and we all had a very nice time. The place was comfortable and clean. Lots of room in the inside and out. Close to grocery, mall, restaurants and beaches if your looking for sand. I give thumbs up to this location. I will visit again, it's good for the price too.

Reviewed June 23, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Sightseer...
“Football Weekend Heaven”
Reviewed October 24, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Taylor's place is beautiful, clean and relaxed. It's in a great location, especially if you have an event with friends who like Casino gambling,nightlife for bars, Football , and airport near close for flights the next day.I fly all the way from Vicenza, Italy to have fun in Miami and this house was Fabulous . I would stay here every time I visit South beach.

v/r

Mike

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing