“BEST BBQ EVER!”
Review of Smoke BBQ

Smoke BBQ
Description: Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork, Spare Ribs, Baby Back Ribs, Sausage, Chicken, Wings, Pastrami, Burnt Ends, Beef Ribs, our campus's Mac 'n' Cheese, homemade BBQ sauces, and more! Award-winning BBQ slow-smoked in-house daily! "Best ribs in South Florida" - Sun Sentinel "Pastrami better than Katz's...the sandwich of my dreams" - Sun Sentinel Winner- "Best Beef Brisket"-Boca Mag "Best Ribs" - New Times We cater!!
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Found out about SMOKE on Trip Advisor. Top rated and as the hubby and I are former Award Winning KCBS team members for over 13 years, we had to check it out. We went 2 times, as it was just that good! As we are KCBS Master Judges, had to check out the brisket. WOW! Moist, tender and not over cooked! During our 2 visits, we also had the DINO BONE beef rib, Jalepeno/cheese sausages, pastrami and ALL their side dishes. Mac and cheese, potato salad with cilantro, root beer baked beans, and the BEST cornbread EVER! This place KNOWS AWARD WINNING BBQ, as they have won The Royal, and are voted BEST BBQ, in Ft. Lauderdale! They made our vacation with AMAZING BBQ, knowledgeable staff, friendly service , HUGE portions, and a great time! KUDOS, to EVERYONE at SMOKE! YOU ALL, just plain ROCK, the BBQ world! Don't miss out, for an amazing BBQ eating experience. You won't, be sorry! Enjoy!

1  Thank Gary T
Write a reviewReviews (221)

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

We loved the BBQ back in February 2017 at the (now closed) Delray Beach location, so when we returned to Florida this December, we were sure to visit the Ft. Lauderdale location for Saturday lunch. My favorite is the smoked pastrami - it's the best pastrami I've ever had. My family enjoyed the ribs, too, and the cornbread was very good. I wish they bottled the BBQ sauce: I would have brought some back North with me on the plane. The owner made sure we had everything we needed and we're enjoying our meal and chatted with us a bit. We plan to return the next time we visit South Florida.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

What a find! Such a fun experience. Staff are very engaging and witty. Tons of options, dinners, sandwiches, or meat by the pound. Lots of delicious sides. Sauces are tasty. We recommend the ribs, pastrami, the Austin sandwich and brisket. The cornbread is yummy. We ate here for lunch and didn’t need dinner, plentiful portions. Will be back!

Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

I have been to a lot of barbecue places, but I keep going back to this one even if I have to drive a good amount... Beef brisket is so tender with great spice... jalapeño cheddar sausage is a must.. cinnamon butter for the corn bread = outstanding.. Plus great Mac and cheese homemade chips and sweet tea. I also never leave the cash register without sharing a laugh with the staff there ; such a great time with fantastic barbecue.

1  Thank sumpiusaeneas
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

We took bbq back ribs. They were dry, cold, fat and unhealthy smoked. Served on trays. Very much expensive for the quality of the food. We spent $58 in two! Unconceivable. We will never gi there back again