“Amazing Experience!”

Mario's Catalina Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mario's Catalina Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 1,366 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Cuban, Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Amazing restaurant! Took my wife, 7 year old son and 9 year old daughter for dinner. Mario personally greeted us, they explained the whole menu and even cooked special food for the kids. Delicious, reasonably priced and personalized - all in a great setting. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Came to Florida for a friends bachelor party. My friend knows Mario going on 10 years and he made a reservation for dinner before going to the Blue Martini. When we walked through the door Mario was there to greet us. Mario is by far the nicest person I have ever met. There were 10 of us so he had a table reserved for us. From the moment we sat down, the food and drinks were constant. Mario without a doubt went above and beyond for us. Best skirt steak and white sangria I have ever had. If your looking for great Cuban/Spanish food. Mario's Catalina is the place!!!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was our first trip to Mario's Catalina Restaurant. It was Fantastic!!!! Delicious food! Authentic flavors and aromas! Beautiful presentations! Knowledgeable wait staff and very accommodating to our requests. All the wait staff was very attentive to our needs. We Thank you Mario and Staff for a Wonderful meal! We hope to return soon and often.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We came here one time with a group of people and the owner, Mario, was so welcoming and so lovely. The food was amazing. A few weeks later I came back with a friend and Mario remembered me and treated us like we were his own family. The wait staff is amazing and all are exactly like him. I have NEVER been to a more accommodating place and the food is AMAZING!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

One fantastic thing happened during my visit to Ft. Lauderdale...Catalina Restaurant. From the moment I walked through the door, the attention and service was on the spot! This gorgeous Cuban gentleman kissed me on the cheek and welcomed me to my seat. They insisted we have their signature Mojito or Sangria, and viola... it's awesome. The Red Snapper and Shrimp were crème de la crème and my cousin's dish... well... I have no idea what she ordered but she really enjoyed it! The price was not cheap, but the attention, the meal, the ambiance, was well worth the experience. I'd love to do it again.