“Still Great”

Mario's Catalina Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mario's Catalina Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 1,358 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Cuban, Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife and I dined at Mario's again last Monday evening. The food and service were as usual wonderful. Mario is a wonderful host. We had a conversation with a couple from South Africa that were living in Alberta. They too thought it was wonderful, and mentioned that they dines there every time they came to Ft Lauderdale. Mario's has the best Cuban food in Fort Lauderdale in my opinion.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

If i had to sum up Mario's Catalina Restaurant in one word, it would be amazing. Upon entering I was greeted by Mario who was so welcoming. Instantly I felt at home. I had the mojitos. And yes, it true what they say, the mojitos were so good. For a starter I enjoyed the the chicken chunks and the were great. For my main dish I had the chicken fillet which was so juice and taste that I had to it post on Facebook. The desert was so cute and taste. I will be back tomorrow to try Mario's beef, I heard it was great. Overall, Catalina's is one of the best restaurants that I have visited during my stay here in Fort Lauderdale. I am a foodie and I can't wait to come
back. The atmosphere, the service, the food and Mario are great. All I can say is try it for yourself, you will want to leave a great review as well. Enjoy.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Went to Mario's with my family on a trip to Ft. Lauderdale. We decided to try Cuban food for the first time. We asked the concierge at the front desk and he recommended Mario's. Pulling into the parking lot we were a bit weary at first but this turned into one of the best resturant experiences we have ever had! Very friendly and funny staff, great mojitos, amazing food, we ate until we were stuffed; and enjoyed a very nice relaxed atmosphere. My father brought some work clients he was doing business with in the area back for dinner the next night! I would recommend Mario's to anyone and will be returning again on our next vacation down to Ft. Lauderdale!

1  Thank Christie C
Reviewed June 4, 2013

What can I say but outstanding. I came with my boyfriend Memorial Day weekend and as crowded as it was Mario was attentive to getting us seated quickly. The staff was friendly. The frozen white sangria was amazing considering I love red sangria! The food was very fresh and huge portions. I will definitely be visiting next time I visit!!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We loved this restaurant . Service is a bit quirky but funny . The food was excellent , lots of it . They make the best Mojito's I've ever had. A must visit