“Great food and drinks!”

Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Beach
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Can't beat their 2 for 1 drink specials, with their giant drinks. Had their nachos, a salad, and quesadillas. All great. Can't beat sitting outside people watching.

Arianne G, Public Relations Manager at Sangrias, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Hi pe4all4! Thank you for taking the time to review Sangrias on TripAdvisor. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience for. We look forward to seeing you next time you visit Fort Lauderdale!!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We had a great time. Met new people. The live music was fun and the musicians interacted with the audience. The Margaritas were huge and tasty (slightly over priced). Food was good too. We had the fish fajita. We also had a hooka and they kept to coal coming. Was drawn because of the music and comfy couches. Worth it. We closed the place down.

Hi travelerchictoo! Thank you for taking the time to review Sangrias on TripAdvisor. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience for. We look forward to seeing you next time you visit Fort Lauderdale!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We were drawn to stop here because of the giant margaritas and the cozy looking seats. It was buy one get one on the margaritas and they are just massive. There are several variations of margaritas and they were wonderful. Our waiter was friendly and accommodating and we really enjoyed our night with friends sitting here. We had a couple of appetizers as well and they were a good sized portion. One caution (especially if you drink all of the margarita) is that a 15% gratuity was added automatically. I didn't pay attention and tipped my waiter an additional 20% on top of what they added. I would have probably given more than they added because I usually tip 20% but maybe not that much.

Hi Tbear8688! Thank you for taking the time to review Sangrias on TripAdvisor. We're glad to hear you and your friends enjoyed your experience for drinks. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

My husband and I went here the last night of our honeymoon with the intention of splitting a jumbo margarita, but since they were 2 for 1, we each got our own. They were big and very strong - would have appreciated that fact more if I weren't a lightweight, but I still enjoyed it! I got the pomegranate frozen, which I highly recommend! Hubby got a blue sky, which was good, but too strong for my liking. I'm not sure how much the bill came to, but I think it was within fair range for the amount of alcohol in the drinks. Fun atmosphere - would go again!

Hi JennyB! Thank you for taking the time to review Sangrias on TripAdvisor. We're glad to hear you and your husband enjoyed your experience. We look forward to seeing you next time you visit Fort Lauderdale!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I think the main problem with this place is that the tip is always included, at least I hope that is the reason the service is slower than Christmas! My husband has a cheeseburger which looked pretty good and I had the chicken fajitas which were ickky at best. This place is nice for drinks (if you have the time to wait on their arrival) overlooking the beach but with so many other choices, why eat there?