“Although this place is situated in car park, very good indeed.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lauderdale Grill - CLOSED

Lauderdale Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Seafood, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Lauderdale Grill, where the locals go and the tourists want to be...A local's favorite serving award winning steaks and seafood. Our famous Prime Rib is aged 4 weeks and smoked daily in house. This family owned Ft. Lauderdale favorite prides itself on serving "The Great Steak of Florida."The freshest seafood is also served daily from our creative chefs. Some of our favorite cravings included pesto chicken flat bread, and our twin filet mignon wrapped in smoked apple wood bacon. Our state of the art kitchen boasts generous portions and moderate prices that keep the locals coming back.Visit our FaceBook Page for Upcoming Entertainment and Specials
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Although this place is situated in car park, very good indeed.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Although this place is situated in car park, very good indeed. This place was just around the corner from our hotel and we ate here twice in all. We ate outside which is at the side of the building whereby you did not think you were actually in a car park. Service was excellent and so was the food, the second time we ate here they had entertainment on whig was very good, the cocktails were excellent as well, and yes we did overindulge on the second visit, hic …. Overall good place, good food and good service.

Berkeley, Illinois
“Nice surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

My husband and I were in Fort Lauderdale for a one night pre-cruise stay. We normally walk to Duffy's but as it was Super Bowl Sunday, they were packed. So we went to the lauderdale grill. We were seated right away and we're really impressed by the great service and really good food. We ordered wings and two types of sliders. The food was really good and portions much larger than we could eat. I had their sangria and really enjoyed it. I think we found a new hangout when we are in Fort Lauderdale.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“prime rib”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

It was our first time at this restaurant so the waiter mentioned that they were known for their prime rib. They serve it two ways: regular and baked with gorgonzola cheese and garlic butter. After our food was served I was unimpressed by the prime rib as it was extra chewy. Not quite sure how this restaurant can pride itself on Prime Rib, if it isn't made properly. Save your money and head to Outback Steakhouse less than a mile down the street. Its cheaper at Outback and better. I won't be back.

Marshalltown, IA
“tuna nachos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

We had great and friendly service, here. Went during happy hour-good deal. The tuna nachos are fantastic, and smoked fish dip is also very good. Had a good time here!

• Visited January 2014
Chicago, IL
“Good food - bad service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

This restaurant was within walking distance from the hotel and thought we would give it a try. Now I know I am on vacation and have nowhere to go, but the service was beyond slow. I mean extremely sssssllllooooowwwwww!!

I started with a cosmo. It was very good. It was good enough that I had 2. For dinner we split a roast beef sandwich. I have to say this was a very good beef sandwich. We were satisfied with the quantity of beef and the taste. No complaints about the food.

I would recommend this restaurant, but just make sure you have time on your hands. If you are in a hurry - this is not the place.

• Visited January 2014