“Surprisingly good”
Review of Lauderdale Grill - CLOSED

Lauderdale Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Lauderdale Grill, where the locals go and the tourists want to be...A local's favorite serving award winning steaks and seafood. Our famous Prime Rib is aged 4 weeks and smoked daily in house. This family owned Ft. Lauderdale favorite prides itself on serving "The Great Steak of Florida."The freshest seafood is also served daily from our creative chefs. Some of our favorite cravings included pesto chicken flat bread, and our twin filet mignon wrapped in smoked apple wood bacon. Our state of the art kitchen boasts generous portions and moderate prices that keep the locals coming back.Visit our FaceBook Page for Upcoming Entertainment and Specials
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We were looking for an easy spot to grab dinner within walking distance of our hotel (Hyatt Place). We didn't have any expectations nor were we looking for a top notch meal with excellent service, but that is what we found. The menu was packed with so many options, I had a hard time deciding. In the end, I ordered a fantastic flatbread and my boyfriend got the prime rib. The prime rib was fantastic!!!! Much, much better than the prime rib we had on our cruise a couple nights later. Server was great. The place wasn't very full when we were there but I could expect it to be quite loud if it was full. There's a very interesting outdoor eating area, unfortunately, we were in Florida during a cold spell and just couldn't force ourselves to freeze for the sake of the cool outdoor space.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Dumb me, I read the reviews from several sources and I really didn't think the service could really be that bad - but it was! Slow, wrong, no knowledge at all of the restaurant.

Food was ok - certainly not worth writing a review, good or bad about.

No plans to go back!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We checked into a hotel nearby for a night before a cruise. They had an awesome Bloody Mary bar. Food and service was good. Coming from the North, it was great to sit outside and soak up the sun. Nearby are groceries and liquor store. Talked to the owners who were most welcoming.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Good food real close to all the hotels. Its a sports bar with tons of tv's with a local clientle. Food was good. Service was a bit slow and the server was ok... he could of smiled a bit more.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

On the way to Duffys, I spotted the specials board for the Lauderdale Grill just before the time ended. I especially liked the seafood chowder and the turkey sandwhich. My waitress was very considerate and friendly. I highly recommend this restaurant and the specials they serve on weekdays.