“Italian food at it's best !! Plus it's Organic !!”
Review of Pomodoro

Pomodoro
Ranked #491 of 1,330 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Irvine, California
“Italian food at it's best !! Plus it's Organic !!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Don't let the the small strip center location fool you, this is Authentic Italian food, the owner is from Milan, Italy and he takes pride in making fresh Italian food top to bottom. He makes some daily special, all fresh and prepared that day, when it's gone it's gone, so get their early. the Pizza's are thin dough made just like you get in Italy, light and airy. Yum Yum !!. The bread they bring to the table is made on the premises daily. We had the beet salad, don't pass this up. For the main course, we had Fettuccine Buffalo Bolognese, unbelieveable taste. We also had the a YellowTail fish, caught that morning , it was so good. And finally for dessert we had the apple pie a la mode, again all home made.. will delight tour senses !! Try the Ferrari-Carano Fume Blanc wine.

Hope you got the Picture ?? Fresh Home Made Organic Authentic When it's gone it's gone !!

• Visited May 2013

Fort Lauderdale
“Small Restaurant - Great Food”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife and I keep heaing about the great food at Pomodoro so we finally decided to make a reservation. The restaurant is on the small side and looks like it might have been to strip mall shops that were combined. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The fresh bread we started with was wonderful. There was a great selection of starters and we ended up sharing one of their many 12 in pizzas. It has a thin crust and as good as the pizza we have had in Italy. There were two fish specials and my wife ordered one and I ordered the other one. Both were very well prepared. The pizza, two fish courses and two glasses of wine came to $110.22 including tax and tip. The bottom line is that, for the price, you can find nicer looking restaurants to eat in. However, you will be hard pressed to find better food and service.

• Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place. Yummy Food.”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I read the reviews and wanted to try this pizza. I'm from NY and have had pizza all over this country. The owner Piero makes his pizza from scratch using only fresh products and the best ingredients. I really enjoyed the pizza. Then I had the beet salad. My husband and I shared these two dishes. We then ordered the potato crusted yellow tail. Yum. We love to share dishes so we can taste lots of different things. With our homemade cheesecake we had a great cup of espresso. We were not rushed and the wait staff was wonderful. I'm so looking forward to my next visit to try something new.Thanks Piero for this great place.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank PaintPatti
Fort Lauderdale
“Rename this place the HOUSE OF APOLOGY”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Saturday night, table for six..... 7:PM reservation.....It started when they apologized for not being able to honor our reservation even though the place had several empty tables. They apologized for not having whole wheat pasta which is only a dollar a pound these days. Same price as all the others. They apologized for the SLOOOWW - VERY SLOOOW service. They apologized for the very crude, rude, inconsiderate loud men and cackling, screaming women at the next table. And, by the way, the food was OK. Just OK. Nothing spectacular. I've had a lot better at the neighborhood pizzerias.

• Visited February 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the best”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I am so happy to have found Pomodoro Restaurant. the food is superb. If in the mood fo pasta i suggest Penne Vodka. All the meat dishes are prepared using organic chicken, pork or beef. If in the mood for Best Pizza in Broward county this is the only place to go.

• Visited November 2012