“My wifes favorite place in Florida”

Pan'e Dolci Incorporated
Ranked #3 of 31 Bakeries in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wow, this place makes the best pastries we have ever tasted. This was one of my first places that I sampled Gelato and like it so much I opened up a gelataria in Montana! The Italians know how to make desert!

There are newer reviews for Pan'e Dolci Incorporated

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We had lunch and dessert on Sunday of the little apple pie, almond cookies and vegetable panini. Only the apple pie and almond cookies are memorable. The roasted veges were tasteless and the sandwich was greatly lacking flavor (no spreads or acid or anything to help it stand out). We then had gelato later in the day; we had 4 flavors, and they were wonderful. The clerk on Sunday was not very friendly. They have a counter to stand at, but no seats - annoying since the lunch cost an amount worthy of a seat. The second day we had almond cookies, an almond torte and a napoleon. The almond cookies were good again and the napoleon, but the torte didn't even taste like almonds -- or anything for that matter. I'd go back for the almond cookies and gelato...that's it.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I can always gauge a plce by the quality and price of their espresso, oK 2.50 for for an espresso is a bit vogue to charge but it lacks flavor and "foam layers" found in well brewed espresso, bring you wallet to get any of the "dolci" not often fresh, place is taking advantage of location

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Stopped here for coffee a few times while staying at the Riverside Hotel, which is, located right across the street. Pan'e Dolci makes great freshly brewed coffee. They also offer a huge selection of pastries.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We met our friends after dinner for dessert - bakery seemed nice enough. Looked like it would fit in Little Italy (NY) or the North End (Boston), so we were game! It was late on a Thursday, so it wasn't too busy.

We had 3 different gelatos, a few biscottis and a couple of cappuccinos - pricing was high (I think close to $60), but desserts were tasty.

It was a good visit. Don't know if I would go again!