“Tasty, but expensive!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Andover, Massachusetts
“Tasty, but expensive!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

We met our friends after dinner for dessert - bakery seemed nice enough. Looked like it would fit in Little Italy (NY) or the North End (Boston), so we were game! It was late on a Thursday, so it wasn't too busy.

We had 3 different gelatos, a few biscottis and a couple of cappuccinos - pricing was high (I think close to $60), but desserts were tasty.

It was a good visit. Don't know if I would go again!

• Visited October 2012

“DON'T GO HERE. ITS A WASTE OF MONEY”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had to eat there on 2 occasions because I was working in the area and they had pre made items. After spending $67 for 2 half sandwiches and a few desserts I asked to use a restroom. They said no restroom for customers and to go across the street to Cheesecake. That is a code violation! They have since removed the chairs to avoid issue. A miniature coke is $3 and they do not have cup of ice or plastic utensils. What a rip off for mediocre food and horrible service! I completely agree with other posts in reference to the staff making you feel uncomfortable! Way overpriced and 1 of the desserts I brought home molded within 36 hours. It makes me question how fresh the food is that they are serving! AVOID THIS PLACE!! Take the servers advice and use cheescake for their restroom and EAT AT CHEESCAKE TOO!!!

1 Thank Dimitrikiawah
Newburgh, New York
“Just being Honest...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

This place was horrible. The staff especially.... I felt as if I was being snubbed and pushed aside because I didn't drive a Bentley. Maybe it was just me...HOWEVER, I tried the gelato... It was horrible. Did not like this place at all....

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank DarrenHicks
Fletcher, NC
“Adorable and authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

So authentic and delicious. We had coffee, pastries, cappuccino, gelato, and pizza over the four days we visited. We went every day for something different because it was awesome!

Visited July 2012
Grand Cayman
“Dissapointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

There is a good selection of sandwiches and pastries and they all look great. Unfortunately the pastries were not as good as they looked and were very expensive. 2 coffees and 2 pastries $17.00.

• Visited May 2012