“We were with friends and we had a wonderful time and the food was excellent.”
Review of The Mason Jar Cafe

The Mason Jar Cafe
Ranked #190 of 1,349 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Service was very good and the food exceded our expectations. The food was so good and fresh that I ate more than my share and the dessert was to die for and we also did not have to wait to be seated, Table was reserved and we were seated within 5 minutes of arriving. I love that

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had lunch there on the suggestion of a relative. While we live relatively close we had never ventured in. Well, the service was cheerful and the food was a suprise! The broccli with pistachio salad was just fantastic. Now we recommend it all the time.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The food was excellent. Way above the average. Service was attentive without corner cutting. I had the cheese sandwich with 3 different types of cheese along with thin crispy fries. The fries were better than many and I mean many places. The parking leaves a little to be desired. Restaurant is conveniently located so if you want to do some shopping later you are surrounded by shops of all kind. I liked the place with recommendation to go back for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I had lunch here today with friends. The staff are very attentive and helpful. I had delicious onion soup and a great chicken sandwich with super fries. Excellent food.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had the opportunity to eat at this restaurant one night and had it for lunch at a conference the next day. Both times were equally as good. For the visit to the restaurant, the service was great and our waitress was extremely attentive and funny as well. Had a special, Filet Mignon with Gorgonzola Melted on top and sides of Brussell Sprouts (which are the best I've ever had anywhere - they are shredded and mixed with pistachios and also had mac and cheese). Dessert menu didn't seem to exciting, but we decided to order the sampler platter and the wording on the menu does not do the desserts any justice - get them, they are all homemade! Can't wait to go back!