“Friends, golf & relax”

Inverrary All Inclusive Vacation Resort
Ranked #122 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I went to the Inverrary with a group of friends who wanted to play golf and go shopping at the Sawgrass Mills Mall.
Really we decided for this Resort because they have a package that includes golf with all meals and all type of drinks :) along the day and we enjoyed everything immensely.
All Hotel facilities, especially Spa and Gym are of first quality and services met all our expectations. The Staff at the Front Desk took good care of everything we needed and rooms were comfortable and clean. We will be back soon, we hope...

Room Tip: Some rooms have a great view to the golf course ;)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alvaro C
crpspain, Guest Relations Manager at Inverrary All Inclusive Vacation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback we greatly appreciate your comments; we are glad knowing that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you enjoy our beautiful surroundings; we will be delighted to see you again in our Resort.

There are newer reviews for Inverrary All Inclusive Vacation Resort

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Inverrary Resort was right off the road but I passed it up twice before actually finding it because the address and name was not visible. The building is about 25 years or so out-dated. The pool was out of order and there was only 1 elevator operating for 8 floors the 2 nights I was there. The pool tables in the lounge were also very out-dated and the lounge area wasn't very presentable. However, the staff was VERY helpful, the rooms were kept clean and all the other areas of the hotel was otherwise acceptable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Dave W

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear that our Staff was helpful and cooperative with your requests; Although, we are sorry that our Hotel did not meet your expectations firsthand. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We appreciate you alerting us on these issues, our Team is taking the necessary steps to improve the quality of our facilities. We hope we can serve you better next time.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

It is a very old hotel in desprite need of good maintenance crew. The internet is totally misleading on any imentities they have ( THERE ARE NONE).......when I complained to the management they didn't seem to care.
with that said the only thing was correct in their advertising was the all inclusive wristband that you could purchase for $25 per day for unlimited food and beverage....
Rose & Cynthia in food & beverage did a fantastic job in catering to the many disappointed guest when the management just turned their back to us .........A HUGE THANK YOU ROSE& CYNTHIA FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK !!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank felix121212

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear that our Staff was helpful and cooperative with your requests; although, we are sorry that our Hotel did not meet your expectations firsthand. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Our services fluctuate during the year, as our occupancy does; so we do have more services available to our guests during high season. It is unfortunate that this information was not given to you at the right moment; again we do apologize for this is our mistake, we are taking the necessary steps to ensure that this will not happen again. We hope we can serve you better next time.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

One of the friends that I golf with recommended this place for its value. When I look at the reviews I was't sure whether booking or not but I decided to give it a try and came with the family in a quick 4 night golf/shopping getaway (Flights were cheap and we all needed new clothes :))Based on my experience (I live in Cancun) I didn't think twice and went ahead with the All inclusive deal which was quite good as I like to have the certainty that kids will always have something to eat and adults something to drink (wink,wink) for a fixed cost. Overall food was good, rooms where OK and quite clean (it is an older building so don't expect a new minimalistic and hip place), golf and shopping were both good (specially shopping oh my God, my poor AMEX!). Off course there is always room for improvement but it was as my friend said a good price-quality ratio. We are very easy going and have done our share of traveling to understand that we were not staying and playing at "The Phoenician" (been there, done that! $$$$$). We all found something to do and as long as my family is happy, I'm happy.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Luis S
crpspain, Guest Relations Manager at Inverrary All Inclusive Vacation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback we greatly appreciate your comments; we are glad knowing that you had a pleasant stay with us and we will be delighted to see you again in our Resort.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have lodged @ Inverrary Vacation Resort for 3 months plus and wish to say it's been a wonderful experience for me from check in until the present . I recommend Inverrary Vacation
Resort to travelers coming to Ft.Lauderdale , Florida for business or leisure travel and for
families , couples as well as group's traveling here as well.

Room Tip: Room's facing North with a view of the Inverrary Golf Course are my recomendation , the view is...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
crpspain, Guest Relations Manager at Inverrary All Inclusive Vacation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I booked this as a value vacation which cost me $100.00 for 2 night so I was not expecting a whole lot. This could not meet any expectations. The front desk acted as though they could care less. The resturant staff were poorly trained. The rooms were at best tacky. Example the AC had no control, just an electrical wall switch to turn off or on. The advertised buffet bar for breakfast was a pipe dream. But the French toast was pretty good. But the icing on the cake was the noise all night long. The class of people that stay there was no class at all.

• Stayed: April 2013
5  Thank gccherie

We are very sorry you experienced an undesirable stay and low level of customer service during your stay in our Hotel. Our goal is to ensure that every guest experience the best service there is available and we apologize that our staff and facilities did not met your expectations. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will give us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

not a good experience. the customer service was terrible. breakfast the waitress didnt come to take our order for about 30 mins. we just sat there no coffee no drinks nothing. than got both our orders wrong but did give us the food we missed on a separate plate. we never did get our bill so we went up and she had to still process everything. than she got it wrong! instead of giving me back my money she wanted to give me the food to go! :s the rooms are not that great. shower head doesnt work well at all. the lounge isnt that nice but the food is pretty good.
I would never go back! the website doesnt adequately represent the hotel well.

Room Tip: all shower heads are not good in every room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Nicole O

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay at our Hotel. Our goal is to ensure that every guest experience the best service there is available and we apologize that our facilities did not met your expectations. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will give us a second chance in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Lauderdale
Universal Palms Hotel
Universal Palms Hotel
#97 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Sawgrass Grand Hotel and Suites Sports Complex
La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Tamarac East
La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Tam...
#110 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Cypress Creek
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauder...
#98 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Laud...
#63 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port
Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauder...
#62 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Inverrary All Inclusive Vacation Resort? Share your experiences!