“Not bad........”

Wild East Asian Bistro
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Just visited on Christmas day. I am an asian food junky. So in my travels i tend to gravitate towards asian cuisine. Food wasn't bad. Not sure if I would go back though, given all the choices of places in Fort Lauderdale. Services was good, outdoor dining by thr canal was very nice. No bar though. They only serve beer, wine, and Sake. Keep one thing in mind. The menu on their website differs slightly from the real menu at the restaurant. One thing I liked, was the small plate tasting menu. At $6 each, it a great deal. We ordered about 7 different things, so we were able to try a lot of dished.

1  Thank L0vinVegas

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Our visit to this restaurant was the most disappointing experience of our 16 days in Florida. Standards in restaurants are usually high and service excellent, in Wild Asia that was not the case. Having ordered our food we had to ask for cutlery, it did not arrive before our food so we repeated our request - it never arrived and we were forcced to eat our meal with our fingers. The food was little more than average but unfortunately worse was to come. My complaint at the end was met with the most appalling attitude, my receipt was more or less flung back at me without a word, disdainful mannerisms were exhibited and the whole experience was unacceptable. There are many very good restaurants in this area, I would suggest you use them unless you want to risk a very unpleasnt experience.

2  Thank PCS88
Reviewed November 28, 2011

This small tucked away restaurant has a very modest decor with a cafe feel but don't be fooled the food here is excellent.
The sampler menu has 20 plus dishes so you get to try a whole range of Asian inspired dishes

Reviewed November 13, 2011

I am down in the fort lauderdale area quite a bit since I own a condo in fl. So I guess I would qualify as a local. This restaurant is always on the top of my list if I am in the mood for Chinese food. The Beef Chow Fun noodles are awesome. Also the Lettuce Wrap on the $6.00 tasting menu are also very delicious. I can highly recommend the potstickers as well. They also offer Shushi . Great WIne list. Sitting outside by the water ( river) is a delight. They also have outdoor seating on a balcony over looking the river. The food is very good, and the service is always good. The servers/kitchen are happy to make substitutions if you request. Food arrives Hot and tasty. Give it a try you will be satisfied.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

Had lunch and enjoyed it a lot. Sat by the river and had several small plates. Favorites such as stir fried asparagus and shrimp lo mein came alive with unique flavors. The tempura dragon role was excellent.

Sevice was very professional and prompt.