All reviews mini apartment cute hotel the property manager king studio beach towels and chairs boutique hotel quiet location minute walk pool area is very two blocks small kitchenette walking distance to the beach restaurants and bars late check perfect stay upgraded room the ground floor
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Perfect price & location. Front desk staff was very accommodating. We love going to boutique hotels like the Nobleton because chain hotel staff are not nearly as personable or helpful. It’s a beautiful quaint spot and our room suite was great
We will be returning and recommending to all of our friends . It’s less than a mile from the beach, so you can definitely stroll on over, or there are Bird motor scooters and bikes near by :) enjoy !

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hotel Managemen... G, General Manager at Nobleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

Thanks for this perfect review, we appreciate your feedback very much and looking forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

We came here for one night before starting a cruise, and it was lovely! We missed check in but they emailed us all the info we needed to settle in, the pool is great and it’s a quiet, cosy little hotel. Great facilities inside the room, coffee machine, air con and a great en suite, and a 2 minute walk from the beach. would definitely recommend if you need a few nights in Ft Lauderdale!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ellaaamay
Hotel Managemen... G, General Manager at Nobleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review, we appreciate your feedback very much, looking forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Stayed a few nights and had a lovely room with a small kitchen on the ground floor.
Great to stay I'm a small hotel rather than a more corporate chains type place. It was a little like stepping back in time (in a good way!).
I can only reiterate the excellent comments from other reviewers. Two negatives you may want to consider though. Very poor wifi and parking is not guaranteed, so don't book solely for that. If you're not parked for the night by around 6pm you'll be paying about $20 a night nearby.
Apart from this, loved the room, the pool, the grounds, everything!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bermondsey_7
Hotel Managemen... G, General Manager at Nobleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

Thanks for your review we appreciate it very much.

Reviewed May 29, 2019

I just want to begin saying I’ve stayed at the Nobleton hotel before back in 2016 and absolutely loved it so I knew I wanted to stay there for my upcoming trip. However, my trip goes to shambles and I didn’t realize their policy has changed saying they have minimum age limit of 25 or so. So I proceeded to call on the 24th to cancel due to this policy and asked if there was anyway to avoid the fee because we were cancelling due to their policy. I get on the phone and speak to a man who was extremely rude, talking over me, telling me I need to read policies and learn hotel etiquette because it’s not ok to cancel 2 days prior to a reservation. I actually worked at a vacation club and a hotel under Marriott (one of the biggest hotel companies in the world) and knew the customer service he was giving me was ridiculous. If I had said the things he did to me, I would’ve been fired on the spot because the hotel industry is hospitality meaning customer’s always right. After the “manager” continued to talk over me, I asked to speak to the owner which he replied “they’re in Europe,” but I kept asking for them which then he finally replied “ok, let me put you on hold,” and then proceeded to HANG UP ON ME!!!! I’m fuming at this point so I call him back he denies hanging up saying he put me on hold. I keep demanding the owner which then he continues to LIE and say he’s the manager AND the owner!! What BS!!!! He even asks to speak to my mother and father like I am a child. He then keeps me on hold for 5 minutes and charged my card IMMEDIATELY for the first night stay. I hung up after that and I will NOT EVER be giving them my business again and everyone reading this shouldn’t either. This is absolutely ridiculous, save your money and head on over to the courtyard in Fort Lauderdale because they will take care of you unlike the idiot at Nobleton. I don’t work for Marriott anymore, but after hearing what I had gone through, the manager upgraded my room to an oceanfront suite free of charge and gave me a free dinner at their bistro. They have turned this whole trip around for my birthday (the 28th). Oh AND he keeps trying to delete my posts! Ha! I’ll just keep posting. Pretty sure his name is tony too, just so everyone knows!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank jinkim28
Reviewed May 22, 2019

We booked this hotel for a couple nights before a cruise, based on other traveler reviews. What an amazing place. I wish we had more time there. It is a quick taxi ride from the airport, and also a quick ride to the cruise terminal. You can walk to many restaurants and the beach from the hotel, and just relax in the beautiful courtyard pool area. They have thought of all the little details, and treat you very well! The rooms are beautifully decorated, and very beachy! They give very clear instructions for late arrival, and are readily available for questions about the area. I would highly recommend, and love to go back again one day!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karyn S

We are so happy to read your amazing find and enjoyed your stay with us, we are looking forward to having you stay with us again.