All reviews mini apartment the property manager cute hotel king studio beach towels and chairs quiet location boutique hotel minute walk pool area is very two blocks small kitchenette walking distance to the beach late check restaurants and bars upgraded room perfect stay would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I agree with all the other reviewers that the Nobleton is a really good spot for a Ft. Lauderdale homebase. Off the beaten track - but not too far off - and close to everything you need. Couple blocks to the ocean and well within walking distance of many great wining and dining spots as well as the trolley and water taxi. I agree too that the staff was great. Friendly and very accommodating. If I had a gripe it would be that the walls seem a bit thin - our first night, our next door neighbor had a helluva cough and kept us all awake. But that was their last night and after that, it was fine.
It's always a pleasure to find places like the Nobleton that are well run and well maintained and that are not corporate behemoths. If we make it back to Ft. Lauderdale, Nobleton is it!

Room tip: Try to get an end room
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Hotel Managemen... G, General Manager at Nobleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review, we appreciate it very much, the staff is happy to read this wonderful feedback, and we are all looking forward to your next visit. Sorry to hear about your one night we will try our best to remedy this situation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed during the height of Spring Break and this felt like the perfect antidote- quick and off the beaten track but close enough to walk where we needed to be. Loved the laid-back pool and room had everything we needed and more. Would love to visit again!

Date of stay: March 2019

We are happy to read this wonderful review and glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, now that you find this gem please visit us again, see you soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great hotel somewhat off the beaten bath. Staff was wonderful and accommodating; room was great, small pool, plenty of room to relax around the pool; easy walking distance to beach, water tours, main part of Fort Lauderdale -- and no "spring breakers". Not sure if I'd stay there again as I doubt I'll go to Fort Lauderdale again. Friendly guests. However, not hotel's fault, but was in somewhat of a dilemna as the day before I was to leave home,my cell phone had issues and I took it in to have it fixed, so was without phone service whole time I was there. Needed to make 2 calls and staff assisted me -- can't thank them enough -- Tony & Cyndy (sp?). Hotel was clean and neat and well maintained. Owners (well, only met one - Bill) was also very agreeable and helpful. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: March 2019
Hotel Managemen... G, General Manager at Nobleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your feedback we appreciate it very much, we are happy to know that the staff was able to accommodate you during your stay.

Reviewed March 13, 2019

A wonderful hotel only about a block and a half from the beach. Quaint and charming place (actual metal keys for the rooms - I haven't seen those in years!) that was clean and ready for us to check in about an hour earlier than scheduled.

They provided simple amenities like towels for the beach, and informational booklets to page through while lounging by their pool.

Our host Tony was great. He walked us through some places in town to try, then walked us to our room and showed us around. A very friendly and helpful host.

The Nobleton exudes a charm you simply don't see anymore in the large chain hotels.

We'll definitely stay here again next time we return to Ft. Lauderdale.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for writing such a great review, the staff is very happy to know that you had a great stay, and is looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 12, 2019

Great experience.
I was in town for a triathlon, and I had odd arrival/departure hours and needs. Tony was exceptionally helpful in making sure I was taken care of.
Rooms are huge. Looks like they've been recently remodeled. Relaxing pool area out front.
I will definitely be back.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Thanks for this great review we appreciate it very much. The staff is happy to know you had a great time and we are all looking forward to your next visit.