Stayed one night before a cruise. Had room #201 at the end of the hall. The room was huge, clean and mostly quiet. There was some noise from the hall when rude guests came and went.
Free wifi, nice breakfast in the lobby. It took quite a while for the airport shuttle to come (make sure you take the right one, the first Hyatt shuttle wouldn't pick up for this location) but it came eventually. There's no room service, which is kind of a pain when you're tired, but you can order food at the bar downstairs and bring it up to your room. I had an appetizer plate of quesidillas, which was huge and plenty as a meal for one person. It was very good, and reasonably priced for a hotel. Easy walk to a CVS, ATM and Total Wine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center ~ great location, conviently located 2 miles from the beach, 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port. In addition, we are less than 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center. We offer a complimentary shuttle to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, a complimentay upgraded "hot AM Skillet" breakfast buffet, and 24 hour food cooked to order food options, or grab and go. We are within walking distance to Harbor Shops, Mezzaluna, and Outback to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport - North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale