Nice hotel, very typical for a Hyatt Place. Service was very good. Free breakfast was typical.
Did not give an "excellent" rating as the location is not super-great, but was adequate for what we needed. We were just spending the night before getting onto a cruise ship. For that it was fine, but not sure I'd go there to vacation.
Also, they charged for parking, and not really an area that I would expect to have a parking charge. Felt that was a bit excessive and they were just trying to get more money out of me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center ~ great location, conviently located 2 miles from the beach, 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port. In addition, we are less than 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center. We offer a complimentary shuttle to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, a complimentay upgraded "hot AM Skillet" breakfast buffet, and 24 hour food cooked to order food options, or grab and go. We are within walking distance to Harbor Shops, Mezzaluna, and Outback to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport - North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale