I flew into FLL the day before my cruise. I love Hyatt Places and this location did not disappoint. It was on par with all the other Hyatt Places I have visited. LOVE THEM!!
Sunday I was being rushed and left my cell phone in my room. I didn't notice it missing until I had arrived to the port. I immediately returned to the hotel with a cab waiting outside to search for my cell phone. The front desk guy asked the room attendant to take me to my room to check for my phone. Sure enough it was on the bar right where I left it. The room attendant just earned a fat tip from me. Phew!! I was so relieved to find my phone.
Thanks Hyatt for setting high standards on customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center ~ great location, conviently located 2 miles from the beach, 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port. In addition, we are less than 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center. We offer a complimentary shuttle to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, a complimentay upgraded "hot AM Skillet" breakfast buffet, and 24 hour food cooked to order food options, or grab and go. We are within walking distance to Harbor Shops, Mezzaluna, and Outback to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport - North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale