We like this hotel for pre-cruise stays because of its convenient location. It is fairly close to the port and the Harbour Shops complex is right across the street. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. The hotel itself is clean and comfortable. Staff are pleasant and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is surprisingly good although the breakfast area is small and it can be difficult to find a seat. This is not a luxury hotel but it completely meets our needs for a pre-cruise stay.There is free shuttle from the airport (tho we had a 45 minute wait before the shuttle arrived) but you must pay $7 pp for shuttle to the cruise port.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center ~ great location, conviently located 2 miles from the beach, 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port. In addition, we are less than 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center. We offer a complimentary shuttle to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, a complimentay upgraded "hot AM Skillet" breakfast buffet, and 24 hour food cooked to order food options, or grab and go. We are within walking distance to Harbor Shops, Mezzaluna, and Outback to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport - North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale