I liked this hotel, but it was nothing special. The location makes it hard to find and access. It's behind a bunch of restaurants. The staff was friendly and the hotel was clean. The breakfast choices were plentiful, but nothing anywhere near gourmet. The wifi service worked fine for two days, but I had difficulty on my last night. I probably would have gone with four stars if the breakfast service had not been on plastic plates with plastic cups. The one reason I would come back is the size of the rooms. I was happy to have a living room that was very comfortable and a desk to work at. The room included a kitchenette.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center ~ great location, conviently located 2 miles from the beach, 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port. In addition, we are less than 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center. We offer a complimentary shuttle to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, a complimentay upgraded "hot AM Skillet" breakfast buffet, and 24 hour food cooked to order food options, or grab and go. We are within walking distance to Harbor Shops, Mezzaluna, and Outback to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport - North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale