We stayed here on Friday 09/29/12 ...
We could not have asked for anything to be any better. The room was awesome. The managers and staff were all very nice and helpful. The breakfast buffet was great and added to the value. We will definitely stay here the next time we are in the area again.
Tip: You cannot beat their shuttle service. They will take you and come and pick you up later in a good radius around the hotel. Since we were only in the area one day, we used the shuttle to take us down to get on the water taxi. It was a great way to see and get a good taste of Fort Lauderdale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center ~ great location, conviently located 2 miles from the beach, 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port. In addition, we are less than 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center. We offer a complimentary shuttle to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, a complimentay upgraded "hot AM Skillet" breakfast buffet, and 24 hour food cooked to order food options, or grab and go. We are within walking distance to Harbor Shops, Mezzaluna, and Outback to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport - North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale