we stayed in this hotel just for one night. it was a very good hotel and room was very clean, nicely and comfortable. the staff in general was very nice and helpful, when we arrived we asked for late check out and the said yes at the moment. Good breakfast.The only thing that the hotel must improve is the internet that it was very slow. Definitely .we will recommend. THANK YOU.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center ~ great location, conviently located 2 miles from the beach, 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port. In addition, we are less than 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center. We offer a complimentary shuttle to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, a complimentay upgraded "hot AM Skillet" breakfast buffet, and 24 hour food cooked to order food options, or grab and go. We are within walking distance to Harbor Shops, Mezzaluna, and Outback to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsClick, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport - North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale