$106
$89
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$120
$116
$99
CrownePlaza.com
$237
$217
Conrad.com
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$129
$77
Official Site
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$90
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$157
$139
  • Pool
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$173
$167
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
$175
$159
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

1,737 results
All reviewsparking garagebeach place towersbedroom villavacation clubtime shareacross the streetocean viewfull kitchenoutdoor mallwasher and dryerlobby levelelevator situationfat tuesdayswater taxitypical marriottpool areahigh floor
Reviewed April 23, 2010

We are Marriott Vacation Club owners and this is the worst property I have ever booked! It is in an okay location and has good views, but that's about it. I heartily agree with the other reviewers who have complained about the garage, access to the units, slow service and small, outdated pool area. Most of the other vacation villas have been updated or are new. This one is shabby by comparison, especially the villa bathrooms and common areas. Because of the high rise and small lobby/reception area it doesn't have the resort feel we like and usually have at one of these places. On top of everything else, our car was keyed in the garage and we still have to pay daily parking rates of $14. In spite of these things we would have probably enjoyed our week but for the fact that we had to call the front desk twice to complain about two different occupants next door who were so loud we couldn't sleep. One of them was actually ejected in the middle of the night by the Fort Lauderdale police who had to come and deal with the situation. You might expect this in Fort Lauderdale with spring breakers, but these people weren't even kids! We won't book this place again or advise anyone else to. Marriott needs to find another, newer property in Fort Lauderdale and screen their clientele better.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2010

We too were here during the SuperBowl week and I couldn't have asked for a better location and more comfortable room as well! I completely agree with the previous reviewer on all accounts. I was even there during the same week they were....

I think the reason others here complain, is because I guess this is an expensive place....and when you pay a lot, you expect a lot. I travelled with my husband on business, and the company paid, so I don't have that issue. It is not a plush or ritzy place, but it was clean and very comfortable and nice.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2010

We were here during the SuperBowl week and I couldn't have asked for a better location and more comfortable room! We were on one of the upper floors and had a spectacular view of the Harbor. At nights, you could see all of the boats and downtown lit up and was in a great location to just walk around to the nearby restaurants and bars.

There is a CVS located right in the connecting plaza, so if you forget anything, you are ok! There is a Hooters and another really fun nightclub/restaurant all attached to the hotel and you are right across from the beach.

I would definitely stay here the next time that I am in Fort Lauderdale, and would recommend to anyone else that is traveling to Ft. Lauderdale!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank k8gret
Reviewed April 18, 2010

I am an owner at Marriott BeachPlace & have exchanged at other Marriott & non-Marriott resorts. All are unique.This is an "urban" resort. Marriott BeachPlace is a high-rise, surrounded by some of Ft. Lauderdale's poshest resorts, yet laid-back, with a beautiful pool/hot tub area ( yes shade is predominant by mid-afternoon) and within easy access to everything. The beach (sunny) is directly opposite the hotel; A 2 lane street or tunnel separates the hotel/mall from one of the cleanest & safest (guarded) beaches in the country! The mall, not affiliated w/ Marriott is undergoing some changes, but has the best CVS I've ever seen! Parking is a pain, but yuo get used to it. Elevators can be crowded at peak times--this is a vacation hotel, slow down & don;t worry about an extra 5 minutes, The water taxi is 2 blocks away. A multitude of restaurants, historic mansions and shops are within walking distance. Whether you have a room facing east/ocean (great sunrises) or the Intra Coastal/ City(sunsets & yachts), you will enjoy the view from the spacious balcony. Go, enjoy & relax!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank strupplaw
Reviewed April 14, 2010

In reply to other reviews, I am not old and I do not have children................although that is what most Marriott timeshares are designed to accomodate. I have owned a Marriott timeshare for over 10 years and I have stayed at many.....Myrtle Beach, Orlando, Williamsburg, Panama City, to name a few. I have always been pleased by the quality of the facility, the upkeep, the ease of parking and access. The rooms and landscaping have been gorgeous, the hotel activities and communication excellent, and amenities plentiful. I have always felt safe, clean, and comfortable...............until this week.

I know Fort Lauderdale property is expensive but for the first time ever I had to pay $60 to park in a garage that is dirty, dark, cramped, and where water stands on the 4th floor for three days after a shower. There is barely room to maneuver between the car. , In fact,
it's such a hassle that I chose not to bother unless it's necessary.

Spring break is over. It is neither busy nor crowded here this week. The ocean is beautiful but the Marriott "mall" below is seedy and unkempt. I have spent most of the week in the room overlooking the ocean. The view from the balcony is not as good as from the room because there are ugly rooftops below.

Marriott timeshares, even those that have aged, are usually well-decorated and clean. This studio is far less nice than the budget Springhill Suite I visited recently. My feet were so black from the tile in the bath and entry that I refuse to walk without shoes since the first day.

A Marriott timeshare usually means that I can count on good energy and all the comforts of home - and more. Not in Fort Lauderdale. Marriott has really let the owners down with this property. I'll never exchange again with the assumption that the property is as described.

This isn't the worst place to stay but it's definitely way below the standards advertised and charged.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple