We are long time Marriot owners in several other locations. We traded for this week at Beach Place. First of all each of the Marriot Resorts has its own flavor and context. If you have little kids go to Olrando and stay at Horizons, not here. This one is along a strip of VERY expensive hotels and condos. I have a friend who has a comparable condo across the street, NOT on the beach that is worth $1 million! So to stay in this neighborhood in a two bedroom condo,is quite a deal.
That being said if you're looking for a huge pool and boats and things for the kids to do, this is not necessarily the place. The pool is not large, but adequate. There are two hot tubs. The beach is right across the street. There are a ton of excellent restaurants right out your door and clubs and other restaurants within short walking distance. Ft. Lauderdale is a really up and coming city and within an hour of Miami which is also fun to do.
The rooms themselves are the usual Marriot quality. HUGE and very well kept. Staff are the usual Marriot high customer service people. Always give you a warm greating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott