This is our first time her in Ft Lauderdale and my husband and I had 3 teenage daughters with us. We had a 2br/2ba condo that was excellent. Our view was the intercoastal which I highly recommend for view over the ocean and noise. Try to get a high floor. Seeing all the homes and boats along with the lights at night is awesome. Best location on the beach. Everything is at your disposal and this is the hot spot of the area. The only reason I did not give this place a 5 is because the elevators and parking. All the review about the slow elevators and the parking garage is TRUE! Plan on extra time when leaving cause there is no such thing as getting a elevator quickly, you will wait a long time! Parking is small and tight and watch for the crazy drivers. There is not much room on the corners to pass. I would come back here and also to this location again. The condo was great and steps away from the beach is awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott