My sister and I, both in our forties, spent one week in a 2 bedroom oceanfront villa. The condo is beautifully renovated and very clean. The view was spectacular. However, getting in and out of the parking garage took about 5 - 8 minutes. The street/beach noise was very loud, especially at night. Also, the elevators were very slow. If you are looking for beach access and a party scene, this is the place. If you want peace, stay in your beautiful condo with earplugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott